The Date?

*Adam's POV*

Ok! 15 minutes until 12, and I don't see her... Maybe she DOES have a boyfriend! Ugh! I wouldn't be surprised though.... she's so beautiful just look at her! Oh! There she is coming towards me!!!! Ummmm... who's that??? Why is he hitting her?! Wait WHAT???!! He's HITTING HER????!!!! Oh he's gonna get it now! Her face is so red! Ohhhhh! I'm not letting him leave unharmed!
"Hey! Leave her ALONE!!" I punch him so hard in the face, my hand starts to hurt a little, but you know what? It felt good, because no one's gonna hurt my girl!
"Oh! Your gonna get it princey!" he yells at me.
"Oh so you do know me! Woah! Hmmm. Can't even punch me isn't that sad..." I say dodging the punch, with a pouty face.
"STOP IT NOLAN!" Kittie yells at him.
Huh... so his name is Nolan...
"Wait a minute... does your mom work here? Is she the secretary?" I question...
"Yes, yes she does... why? What does it matter to you?" He wonders questionably.
"Ahhh... so it was your MOM who yelled at Kittie!" I say as if I just solved the world's greatest mystery.
"Yes, I told her to do that... and her name..." he says pointing at Kat, "is NOT Kittie, her real name is..." he gets cut off by Kat.
"No, please... I'll tell him..." she says sorrowfully.
"Fine but if you don't, I will..." he mentioned with a devilish tone.
"My real name is.... is.... is...." before she can finish the rebel alarm goes off...