Huh????? Where am I?

Kittie's POV

÷÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷÷

What the???  I try to get up and feel the stabbing brutal pain stretching across my head.

Ughhhh.... why is it so dark? I ask myself 

"Hahahahaha!" I hear a sound coming from the other side of whatever this thing is.

"Owww!" Oh no! I think I said that out loud?! Ummmmmmm..... Oh no I'm gonna die.......... AHHHH! I'M GONNA DIEEEEE!!!!!! I think to myself.

Soon tears start to bite at the corners of my eyes, and pain shoots in to my side. Soon enough I remember I a pocket knife in the belt of my dress..... 😈

Hahahahahaaaaa!!! Muhahahahahahahahah!! Hmmmm... should I wait? Or should I attack now???? I'll wait until someone opens the potato sack? Yeah! That's what I'm stuck in! Ok. Well I'll get my knife and stab a hole in the bag to see who kidnapped me... ok... *gasps* NOLAN? And who's THAT?! K...kkk...KATTY?!!!!!? We used to be best friends?! Why?! Why would she do this to me??!! She stole the only thing my mother ever gave me! My baby picture that was in my locket! She "tried" to give it back, but she "accidentally" through it in the campfire when we where younger at overnight camp! What did I ever do to her???!!!

÷÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷÷
*Flashback*

"Ooohhhhh!!! I can't believe WE could get into the ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL! BEST PART...... WE COULD GET TO MEET THE PRINCE!!! AAAAHHHH!!!" Katty's squeals could be heard all throughout the old rickety wooden house.

"SHHHHHH!" her mom commands aggravatedly tired, but I really can't blame her, it is the middle of the night.

In hushed tones and giggles we talk the rest of the night. In the morn the next day, Katty sleeps in, because two's don't need to wake up early, but I wake up anyways because five's HAVE to wake up by 4:00 am every morning unless they have a performance that afternoon, if not time to wake up! So while she's sleeping I practice my guitar, violin, cello, saxophone, flute, and piano. (the one at her house, but I don't know why they have one?)

*Flashback over*

÷÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷÷

Oh... she wants the prince....

To be continued....

Hey guys! It's J! I just want to thank you for the 6 votes, and.... 103 views?! I'm so happy so many people are reading, and to anyone who sees improper grammar please tell me! Thanks for all the love and support!
-your girl, J <3