Too depressed

It was a high school thing. Goku asked Chi Chi if she would like to date him but she ended up yelling at him and saying he's hopeless. He has been a nervous wreck since and he couldn't do anything. He wouldn't do anything. He wouldn't even come outside not even to eat or drink. One day that one day Bulma and Chi Chi decided to go to Goku's house, You decided to tag along just incase Chi Chi would lose control of her temper.

You walked behind Chi Chi and Bulma, with your hands in your pocket. They hid behind a Bush and you followed. Goku cracked his door open and he came out. His eyes looked puffy and red like he never had sleep. "You made him heartbroken." You said. Goku sat down on the grass and put his hands on his eyes. "What's wrong with me." Goku said. He took his hands off his eyes and stood up to stretch. "I hate my life." He said loudly. He began training and pushed his limits until he fell on his stomach. He growled and banged the ground. Tears started coming from his eyes and he yelled. "What's wrong with me!!!" He powered up to a Super Saiyan and hit the ground until his hands bled. He stopped and just sobbed on the ground crying.

"Goku's...depressed." You said. "Way to go Chi Chi." Bulma said. "What he is an asshole." Chi Chi said. You got up and went to Goku. You bent down and hugged him. "Goku...are you...ok" You said. He turned around and grinned a sad grin. He got up sitting down criss cross. "I-I'm sorry, I don't mean to be like this." He said. You hugged him again and he hugged you back. You blushed but smiled. It was good to have your crush hugged you, you would do anything to make him happy.

"Goku, I would do anything to make you happy. Your to depressed, I hate seeing you like this." You said. He looked up. "A-anything?" He said rubbing his neck. You smiled and wiped his tears. "Anything." Goku's face got close to yours and then he kissed you gently. He hugged you tighter and pulled you closer. You looked at Bulma who was smiling with joy and at Chi Chi who was quite jealous. Goku pulled back and blushed. "I-I'm sorry,if you didn't want to, I didn't mean." Goku couldn't find his words. "Does that mean we're together?" You asked. "Really, you want to? Sure." He hugged you with joy and you hugged him back. "He was to depressed."