You've underestimated my ability

You were invited by b/f/n to go to a sleep over.You knew a few people that were going, Pan, Goten, Marron, Bra, Dende and Uub. You didn't know if Trunks was going yet. Although you got there early you fell asleep on your friends couch. You heard giggling when you were asleep so you woke up. You saw everyone there staring at you, and trunks was there too. You got up and sat on the ground where everyone else was at.

"Yes!" Goten yelled. "What?" You asked curiously. "Oh nothing, maybe because your now playing spin the bottle with us now." You looked at Goten with disgust. He laughed. "Don't worry. If it's same gender the kiss will be on the cheek. But if it's the opposite gender-" "Then you kiss them on the lips!" Goten interrupted Trunks. "What he said." Trunks said annoyed. "Ew this is going to be so weird if I have to kiss my cousin on the lips." Pan said. Goten laughed again. "That would be weird." He said. "How about relatives on the cheek too." Everyone agreed.

"Ok Dende your first." Goten said. "Since when have you had the day off Dende?" You asked. "Since today actually. Mr. PoPo actually let me leave for once." He said. He grabbed the bottle. "Don't judge but this game is actually interesting with Dende around." Pan said. "Thanks, just cause I'm the only Namekian here. -_-" Everyone laughed. Playing the game was interesting to everyone but you. Dende and Uub have kissed you already and you were a blushing mess. All the girls have too, now it's just Trunks and Goten.

"Goten your turn." Trunks said. Goten spun the bottle and it landed on you. "Why is everyone kissing me?!?" You asked giggling. Goten blushed and kissed you really fast. You looked at Trunks and he had a mad look on his face. 'Is he jealous?' You thought. You son the bottle, although, you think it's going to land on a girl again because for the whole game it has. But, it landed on Trunks. From having a grumpy face with a jealous additude, Trunks now had a blushed face with a shy additude. "It's going to be fast, right?" Trunks asks. "Sure." You say. You lean in a kiss Trunks lips but when you start pulling back, he gives you a bigger surprise. He puts his hands on your head and pulls you in more giving you a 2 second French kiss. Trunks let's go and you fall back.

"Trunks!!!" You said covering your red face. Trunks face was only light pink on his cheeks. He smirked and giggled. "You've underestimated me."
"Ya ok, don't underestimate me when I'm in a mood like this." You said getting up. "Ok sunshine." He said back. You gave him a glare and disappeared behind him. He jumped and looked around to see his lips meet yours again. This time you gave a tug at his shirt which made his face turn blood red. You pulled back. You snapped your fingers and went ba k to your spot. Everyone laughed besides Trunks. "That was....nice." Trunks said." You've underestimated my ability Trunks. If you know what's coming I suggest you don't do that again-" Trunks then kissed you again and you enjoyed it.