So It Starts?

Sebrina's Pov
............
This is wierd. My phone is blowing up, twitter, instagram, snapchat and Facebook notifications, and every singel one is about my post last night.

I check a few of them, and his name is Austin Carlile.
The mesmerizing man is Austin Carlile.

I went to Google, i read about Austin, and Of Mice And Men for hours, while playing their music, minute by minute this man keeps growing a bigger place in my heart.

And Austin have Marfan syndrome, i do to, i was cleard when i was 11, 14 years ago. Today i gonna write about that, it could be a cool post to make.

Blog post
...........
Hey you guys! Today the post will be very down to core and personal! So get ready!
14 years ago, i was 11 and i was set with Marfan Syndrome.

Here is some facts!

Marfan syndrome (MFS) is a genetic disorder of connective tissue. People with Marfan's tend to be tall, and thin with long arms, legs, toes, fingers. The most serious conplications involve the heart and aorta with an increased risk of mitral valve, prolapse. Other commonly affected areas include the loungs, eyes, bones and the covering of the spinal cord.
This is just the basic facts, you can read more about it if you want :)
Tomorrow i will talk more about the way Marfan syndrome has affected my life, and the things i have had to go through!
Cheers guys, keep loving and i will catch you tomorrow!
Love Sebrina.
...............

Austin's Pov
..............
Sebrina is still lingering in the back of my mind, maybe she has posted something new on her blog.
It's strange how close i feel to somebody i have never met.

Oh it is a new post on her page.

The caption is "I Have Marfan Syndrome."

My movements went dead, my mouth wide open, Sebrina also have Marfan. I need to find her now!

Sebrina's Pov
...........
"Sebrina can you come in here for a moment?"My boss asks me.
"Yeha sure, what do you want?" He smiles at me.

"I need you at the Of Mice And Men show tonight, you are gonna watch the show and write a pice about it. And after the show you are allowed interview the guys! The show starts in an hour so get down there and get going."
Fuck, yes im going to see him.
"Yes sir" i almost yell laughing.

Shit, i am gonna meet the guys. Austin Carlile will be there, i will see him again.
And hour later.

Austin's Pov
.............
Another interview, hope it will be funny, it gets boring after a while but positive thinking Austin.
We walk into the rom the interview is gonna take place, and what meets my eye is Sebrina!
God she is beautiful.

"I'll be back in 5 guys, make yourselves comfortable" she smiles at us.
I take a seat, as close to the chair she will be sitting in, all while i smile to myself.

"You are into her AC" Alan says smirking at me, "yes, and so what?" I say back smirking, the guys all start to laugh

"So guys, it's cool to have you hear! I can't wait for the show tonight!"
She say smiling at us. We all say thanks, and start talking about everything and nothing.
After a while we all get hungry, so we ask Sebrina to come with us, and now we are walking down to a dinner.