For Once In A Lifetime

Hey guys Its Skully, I just wanted to say, thanks so much for reading and sticking with this, up until this story, sad book, sooo I decided to throw a cute story in the mix that would hopefully make your heart melt! This one doesn't have music to go along with it (mostly because all the piano music I found was depressing) but if you think a song you know would go along well, go ahead and comment the name so I can see how it fits in. Maybe I'll even dedicate this story to you~
well anyway, this one is probably going to be short and sucky but hey, hope you like it! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just about 11am when Ponyboy was sitting in the living room sprawled out across the floor waiting for Sodapop to finish making food. Pony was board and didn't feel like reading. He really wasn't feeling like doing anything.
All of a sudden Dally burst through the front door and slammed it shut. Soda ran into the living room, nearly tripping over Pony, shock and fear written all over his face.
"What the hell Dally!" He said, "you made me fling the grilled cheese sandwiches onto the floor!"
Ponyboy sat up and laughed seeing the adorable anger on his brother's face. Dal laughed too.
"Sorry dude, chill," he said, "go back and make more."
Soda huffed and stormed back into the kitchen.
Dallas looked over at Pony and winked. Ponyboy blushed and got up off the floor.
"What is it Dal?"
"Its our anniversary ya lil punk, come here!" Dallas said holding out his arms for Pony to come running into them.
And he did. With a wide smile on his face Pony ran into Dally's warm embrace. Dal picked him up and spun him around. Pony locked his legs around his boyfriend's waist and held onto him tightly. He laughed as Dallas kissed his neck.
"Dal stop it!" He giggled as the boy sucked at his neck attempting to give him another hickey, "cut it out!"
Dallas laughed and sat down on the couch, Pony still in his lap.
"What do you want to do today? It is our anniversary after all," Dally said nuzzling the boy's cheek.
"I don't know, I'm down with anything."
"How about a movie?" He stops to kiss Pony's lips, "then we come back here and-"
Ponyboy stops him with a kiss. He knew what Dally wanted. Pony's cheeks were a deep pink and so we're Dal's. He looked into the boy's eyes and traced the his lips gently with the tip of his index finger.
"You're so cute," Dal whispered softly tracing Pony's jaw line.
"Just kiss me, you animal," Pony mumbled smashing his lips on his boyfriend's for a deep kiss.
They sat there together in each others arms whispering sweet nothings amongst themselves until Soda finished the food.

"Get in here you love birds before I eat all the food!"
They looked at each other and laughed then raced to the kitchen.

I love you Dal, would you stay the night?
Of course baby, always... <3