A Letter I'll Never Send

5/30/15
You worsen my anxiety and you make me feel sad and sick. But you always help me through it. I break down and panic a lot because I cannot stop thinking about us and what is going to happen. You're always there for me, picking me up when I fall even though I'm happy on the ground with my best friend. You make me feel things I've never felt before and I hate that. I hate not knowing what this is. My mind goes crazy and I have trouble focusing because you're always in my thoughts. You make me feel amazing but it doesn't last very long because I have trouble believing what you say. You're the only person who can make me worry so much and I don't know if that's good or bad. It signals that I care so much about us and that I want us to work but it also signals that you're not helping me stay positive and in the moment. But I don't care about staying positive as long as I have you. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore because I can't concentrate. But I love you. More than anyone ever has and ever will and that kills me. Because I'll miss you a lot when we part soon. I'm going to stop here before I make matters worse. I hope you find happiness in a few months because I know I won't be there but you deserve it. You deserve the world. I love you. Goodbye.