R.I.P.

10/18/14
"When someone you love dies, you never quite get over it. You just slowly learn how to go on without them but always keeping them safely tucked in your heart."
I miss you so much. I wish you were here so I could tell you how school was and how I don't like some of my teachers. I'd then ask about your day and how you were feeling. Always ending with "I love you". I miss calling you on your birthday and going to New Jersey to see you every year. I miss the long hug that I gave you when I saw you for the first time in two years. That hug made me cry because I had missed you so much. All I have to hug now is your pillow that still faintly smells like you. I miss the calls I would get on my birthday. I miss when you surprised me by coming to Florida and picking me up from school. I was so excited and happy. I still have the dollhouse you gave me when I was younger. I miss playing dolls with you. I miss spending time with you. I always see an eagle when I'm sad. It reminds me that you're watching over me and I smile. I still eat oreos and mint chocolate chip ice cream in memory of you. They're my favorite. You were my favorite. You always will be. I miss you so much. One day, a long time from now, we will meet again. I love you a lot. Refuse to Lose. Rest in paradise Uncle T.
April 26, 1974 - June 13, 2013