MIKKIS GF and an event

MIKKIS GIRL FRIEND (GF) •••••••••• ••••••••••ROCKY••••••••••••••••••••••••

MIKKI called me and said that she wanted me to come over so that we could talk I told her that I would be over in twenty.

I went to my room and changed into my tight black leather skinny jeans with my white v neck shirt and my black leather jacket.

I then brushed my long blonde hair and left it down, i put on some eyeliner to bring out my bright blue eyes.

I then I headed outside to my motorcycle, it is white with pink flames on it. I started to drive down the street and I then began to wander why

MIKKI wanted me to get to her house she sounded upset and worried. I wasn't paying attention to the rode and there was a red light I just past and a truck is going right at me. Now all I see is darkness.

Nicks Point Of View.

I ran to the house to get Sam and she wasn't inside or in the back yard .

So I ran around to the front of the house and she was on

the front porch , crying I ran over to her and I hugged her and asked her what is wrong and

she kissed me and then said that she thought I left. I told her that we had to go to MIKKIS house and explain what happened last night between the three of us to her girl friend.

SAMS POINT IF VIEW.

we started to walk down to MIKKIS house and then she ran out and she was crying we ran to her and asked what's wrong and she said that the hospital called.

MIKKIS POINT OF VIEW

I was sitting on the couch and I got a phone call from the Rockys phone and a stranger started talking and told me that she was in an accident and I needed to get to the hospital as quick as possible.

I then ran out my house and grabbed my car keys I have a black challenger and then I saw Nick and Sam running to me I told them what happened and they hopped in the car and I drove as fast as I could to the hospital.

I arrived there in less then ten minutes and the hospital is at least thirty minutes away.

When I got inside the hospital the receptionist asked me who I was looking for and I said Rocky Green and she looked at me and then she told me to sit down and that she will get the doctor.

The doctor came out a few minutes later and asked me if I was here for Rocky and he said that she was still in surgery and that it didn't look good she was bleeding a lot and she had a head injury and a few broken bones.

I fell to the ground and that's when everything went black.

SAMS POINT OF VIEW

I caught MIKKI as she fainted so that she wouldn't hit her head and then the doctor said that MIKKI had to get some test down and for me to set her down in room 296 and that he wanted us to stay and he will keep us updated on both of there statues.