Chapter three: First Date

(Harry P.O.V)

            I don’t know what got into me. This is the first time since I was 10 years old that I have been decent towards someone. I don’t know what it is in her that made me be polite. Normally I would scream in someone’s face to get out of my way if they ran into me. But I helped her up? What the f*ck? I don’t do that. Then the thought of asking her out on a date! I normally get between a girls legs and then leave. Who am I kidding myself, I barely know the girls name and I am telling myself that she brings out the good in me.

“Hey it’s you again.” It was her snapping me out of my thoughts. I hadn’t even realized the elevator opened. I was getting off and she was getting on.

“Hey. Again.” She giggled and looked down at the ground not knowing what to say next.

“Hey umn… I want to know if umn… you would go out on a date with me. I know we just met but I think…I don’t know, just please?” What the actual f*ck. Did I really just ask her out on a date? The guys are going to give me so much crap for this.

“Sure Harry, I would love too.”  Her cheeks heated at her reply, and a grin appeared on my face.

“Great. I will text you the details” I waved to her and turned around walking off of the elevator, wiping my face with my hand and letting out a deep groan, I think I’m going crazy, and she is making me this way.

                                            (Val’s P.O.V)

             I was instantly excited when the word ‘date’ came out of his mouth. It isn’t like I am gonna start a relationship with him, I just got out of a relationship with Sean, but it will definitely help me get my mind off of everything that happened in the past two days.

            The elevator door opened and I got off pulling my suitcase behind me. When I got to the apartment I went straight back to the closet to put all my clothes away. And Paige walked into the closet picking out a pair of tan skinny jeans and her bakery t-shirt that read ‘Pastry Emporium’ she must be going to work.

“Hey Val, me and Al both have a shift at the bakery from 1 until 6 tonight. If you need anything just call us.” Paige smiled and stripped out of her pajamas placing the outfit she had picked out, on herself.

“Okay well I might be going out tonight so bring your key to work incase I’m not at home when you get here.” I smiled and she nodded saying okay. I got up, tucked my suitcase in the far corner of the room, and exited the closet. My phone buzzed in my back pocket so I immediately pulled it out and checked who the text was from assuming it was Harry. And I was correct.

‘I will pick you up at 5:30 from your apartment, just dress casual:) – Harry xx’

‘Okay see you then! – Val;*’

I tucked my phone into my back pocket and walked back into the closet choosing out a cute but casual outfit. I decided to go with a pair of black leggings with a striped white and blue oversized sweater and a pair of brown boots that reached just below my knee. It was only 1:30 so I decided to turn on the TV and flip through the channels, the show I happened to stop on was Pretty Little Liars; my favorite show of all time.

                                                       …

         I looked at the clock after a few episodes, it read 4:56. Perfect amount of time for me to do my makeup and touch up my straightened hair. So I got up off the couch and shut off the TV tossing the remote down onto the couch. I walked into mine and Paige’s room and over to the dresser that had a mirror attached and makeup scattered all over the surface along with the straightener on the edge. I turned it on and picked up a bottle of liquid foundation applying very little to my face, and then powder, mascara and a thin line of liquid eyeliner to my eyelid. I picked up the straightener and closed it on one of the few waves that appeared in my hair since this morning. A few minutes passed and my hair was done. I went over to the bathroom and started to brush my teeth when I heard a knock on the door. Really?