Ciel x reader smut

Today I have decided to see Ciel, because I have been having dreams about well, things.
I knocked on the big oak brown doors and not just a second later Sebastian the head butler answered, "Hello" he gave a closed eye smile. "Good Evening Sebastian, I question Ciel is in?"
"Indeed madam. In his study" He walked me to Ciel's study as we got to a hault Sebastian knocked, "My lord? (Y/N) is here" After that was being said I was let into the big office room and the door shut behind me. "Hey (Y/N) how are you?" He asked. Hearing his voice and him SMILING!? Made my (E/C) orbs go into cartoon hearts! "Good! just want you inside me" He nodded focusing back to work. I furrowed my brows. "I've been thinking..." I trailed off. He looked up from the papers and rose from his chair and sat at the corner of his desk his deep ocean blue pupils staring right into mines. "Oh yeah and about what?" He curiously asked, "You" I replied looking down ashamed. I heard footsteps approach me, feeling his index finger under my chin lifting it up as out eyes meet.
"I've been thinking about you too" He smirked and walked around your chair like a lion surrounding its prey to feast on, "I've been thinking about how your lips and your body.." He trailed off and pink blush dusting off his cheeks. I stood up taking his hand running towards his bedroom and shut the door behind us. Wrapping my arms loosely around his neck, he pushed the back of my body to the door. Firmly pressing his soft thin lips against mines passionately rough, licking my bottom lip for access.
I opened my lips apart ajar feeling his wet long tongue shoot inside my mouth licking my whole inside not leaving an inch untouched. I felt so hot my  dress was such a bother. I gripped onto bluentte's hair moaning softly as his skilled tongue ran across my jawline to the nape of my neck. He undid my dress as I unbutton his white shirt slowly in a teasing manner, he growled and bent me over biting nibbling on my ear lobe I couldn't't keep my moans down it was getting louder by the second. As my corset fell to the ground to my feet I stood up facing his face. He gripped and squeezed my breasts I arched my back onto the wall.
He squeezed my left boob as licking biting my bud on my right boob. I trailed my hands gripping pulling his hair more scratching his beautiful clear back, he witched breasts I couldn't't handle it I wanted to skip to foreplay. Our breathing got heavier as if we ran a 10K marathon. We moved to his king size bed getting on top of me he trailed his tongue down the valley of my twin girls to my stomach and stopped at my waist band of my (F/C) panties, soaking you could drown someone in! I gripped the sheets softly as he curled his fingers around the waist band inching it down showing my blooming wet flower begging from him to let it bloom.
"Ciel!" I screamed as I felt him stuck two of his digits fingers into my core moving it around curling his finger in me flicking my clit driving me wild. Moaning crazily as if a porn director was in the room. He spread my legs apart squeezed my thigh, "Ugh!" I moaned throwing my head back. Before I could cum He smirked moving his fingers and hands away leaving me whimpering. As he, love hearing all kinds of noises from me. He pulled me up to his eye level and looked down at his erected member showing, I sat up discarding his last article of clothing grabbing his shaft softly, "(Y-Y/N) he moaned softly tugging the back of my (H/C). I put his whole on my mouth as the rest I couldn't't fit I put my hand on it moving it up and down sucking harder. He gritted teeth closing his eyes breathing hard I felt his member twitched in my mouth. I knew he was going to release and without a warning I felt his hot liquid run down in my mouth. It was too much his seamen ran down to my chin he kissed me softly tasting himself, he picked me up on to his bed again and pulled my legs apart once more looking into my lusted (E/C) orbs I nodded and he slammed his friend right into hips' lips! "Ugh Ciel!" I moaned the pain was unbearable but just seconds later the feeling in me, not just his dick but the pain was replaced with nothing but pure pleasure.
He slammed over and over looking for my g spot I gripped the sheets hard feeling I was onto[ of the world. My upper body moved with his thrusts. Once he found my g spot I wanted more! I screamed on the top of my lungs anybody in the Phatomhive household would think a Porno is going on, him inside me I felt my lower vaginal walls tighten around him. He loved the feeling though it made him thrust in me more. My stomach was in knots and churned a seconds later without knowing my lovely girl juices squirted onto his dick, few more thrusts and his warm seed inside me. I was out of breath and so was he but... I was ready for round 2.
"I love you (Y/N)" He said he kissed my bare nude shoulder, "I love you too Ciel" I kissed his lips lovingly. He opened both his eyes showing his contract simple with Sebastian. I smiled and scooted next to him moving his beautiful matching hair out of his unique eyes.