Finny x reader (smut)

As I was watering the roses I heard a cry across the garden, I got up dusting the dirt from my maid apron running towards the cries. In a distance I see Finny the boy who has hella strength but so sweet wouldn't even kill a fly, well unless he accidentally hits it with his super man strength.
"Finny!" He was sobbing, that ugly cry hugging our demon hound Pluto. "Whats the matter?!" I asked hugging him softly petting his blonde strawberry hair. He sniffles, "I-I cant!" He shouted and ran off leaving me confused.

3rd POV:
Finny found Sebastian dusting the library and wanted to ask him a question since he was afraid Bard was going to laugh. "Um mister Sebastian?" He asked looking down at his feet, "What is it now Finny? Your suppose to keep Pluto busy" He replied sternly. "I like (Y/N) and um well" soon finny became a stuttering mess but Sebastian knew what he was trying to get at.

To bad Finny couldn't go on a computer or phone on a porn site, whoops broke the 4th wall.

"Finny, if you was to impress a woman you must satisfy her needs putting her in bliss, pure pleasure" Easy for Sebastian to say, woman swoon over him by just one look! "How do I do that??" Sebastian sighed deeply, this boy was way too innocent  for satisfying a woman but if it is (Y/N) he wants then so be it!

Your POV:
It was late at night almost midnight and all the other servants were asleep, I was in my mini (F/C) nightgown. A bit relieving but who cares! The  there was knock at your door "Um who is It?" I asked, who would be knocking on my door this late? "Finny" I smiled and blushed at the thought of him seeing me like this. I opened the door ajar as he stepped in, "Yes Finny?' I asked, "Uh well um (Y/N) I uh" I started to tilt my head to the side but that got him more tensed. "ILOVEYOUANDIWANTODOSTUFFWITHYOU!!" He shouted which I did't get anything because how fast he said it. "I'm sorry repeat that?" He took a deep breath and sat on my bed, "I love you (Y/N) and I well want to do stuff with you" He blushed so freaking hard! It was so cute! "I love you too Finny, and what kind of things" I asked. He stayed quiet so I guess it was embarrassing for him to actually say it out loud.

I unconsiouly leaned in and kissed his lips softly, running my fingers through his hair. In seconds his kissed back roughly showing this unseen dominate side of him, our breathing got heavier by every second so we pulled away catching our breaths. "Your so beautiful (y/n)" he whispered his voice gotten more huskier and pushed me down on the bed licking the bottom of my lip tugging and hitting it as I opened my mouth I felt his  tongue explore my mouth not leaving any part of it untouched. When he moved away from my lips a string of saliva trailed, he then went to my neck kissing and licking and biting all over searching for my soft spot and once he found it I moaned softly barley audible. He went the valley of my breast and kissed them I smiled softly tis I felt my nightgown was gone removed and he was devouring my boobs. I moaned loudly showing him I loved the feeling. My lower regions getting wetter by every touch he did to me.

No word spoken.
Love making.

His hands gripped my waist I felt something poke my thigh, knowing what it was we both blush madly He kissed my stomach and forehead and right back on my lips to let me know, it was going to be alright. He slowly slid his enlarge member into my lower regions. It was pure no matter what 100% pain for only a minuter til I gripped to his shoulders for balance band nodded softly wanting him to fuck me like his hoe. (So like the gardening hoe? sorry sorry I had to!) He went faster when in my command it was so pleasuring I felt amazing! "F-finny! Harder!" I moaned in escaty surely the whole household heard. He slammed even harder than I wanted to but it was soo good! Over the edge throwing my head back when I felt him hit my g spot I arched my back my eyes rolls to the back of my head in pure delight of the once in a life time feeling!  With his uncommonly human straight drove me even more crazier.

A few more thrust and there I felt my stomach twist in all kind of knots, "I-I'm cumming!" I yelled, out of breath. He thrust ed faster leaning in my ear grunting in each thrust. "Cum for me gorgeous" He breathed and and came I did all over the Gardner's shaft and moments later I felt his warn hot seed inside me. He laid next to me tiredly wrapping his arms around me. "I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too finny." I said back then dozed off.