Sebastian x Reader (Smut)

I bit his lip grinding onto his crotch, "ngh" he gripped my hips firmly pushing me down onto my knees. "Suck" he demanded after he pulled his trousers and his boxers down. I grabbed his shaft tightly as he closed his eyes his breathing picking up pace. Sticking his manhood fully in my mouth choking a bit, I graced my tongue over the tip making him grab a handful of my (H/C) hair I moaned audioble as his deep lusted groans could be heard across town.

I lapped my tongue licking and sucking all over his dick sucking harder each time I heard his moans getting louder, "Mmm oh (Y/N) yes" as for me I was dropping my lady juices. I could have been mistaken as a water fountain just water for a release.
I felt his member twitch in my mouth second later tasting his seamen I lapped up his cum off my lips. He carried me up onto a velvet (F/C) cushioned chair and tied my hands above my head, "Your going to call me Master" he whispered in a hushed tone sucking on my ear lobe. "S-Sebastian!" I moaned softly, he squeezed my breast with both his hands "That's master to you!" He bit my neck leaving love bites show all over my delicate (S/T).

He crocheted down, spreating my legs apart dropping my (F/C) laced panties. "What are you leaking?" He asked and before I could answer he dived his head between my lower lips. His long slick tongue passing my folds sucking the inside of me, my soul could be mistaken gone instead.

I wanted to pull his jet black messy hair scream his name, scream out master! My screams and moans were muffled my (E/C) orbs rolled to the back of my head in pure bliss. My stomach tighten, my vaginal walls tighten around his tongue but he still tried to go deeper. My head threw back as my lower lady parts exploded my cum. He lapped it up with that tongue of his.
He got up from his spot and undid the tie my wrist were red and bleeding but I loved his kinky side. He untied the gag in my mouth put me over his shoulder and spanking my ass. "Master!" I moaned feeling still wet, he bent me over the bed post. No warning sign and slammed right into my virgin anus. I gripped the bed post my nails clawing out as every thrust he did in me he stuck one finger at a time adding up his digits into my dripping pussy. My head flew back stuck high in ecstasy, I bit my lip holding back my screams. He turned me around picking up my thigh holding my weight on him as he slammed into my aching wet genitals I gripped his broad shoulders biting his neck.
Blood dripped from his back, in demonic inhuman and unbelievable speed he thruster harder and faster each time it was unbearable but an unbearable fantastic pleasure. He lied my back the floor putting my legs on his shoulder thrusting more sticking four fingers in my core hitting my g spot and flicking my clit. I felt his dick hitting my pelvis ,Most wonderful feeling in the world! "Damnit (Y-Y/N) ugh!" He grunted. My stomach tighten again feeling the same feeling come again "Seb-Master!!" I screamed losing my voice slowly, I squirted all over his hands and his dick as he cammed in me.
Breathing heavily, Sebastian said "I love you (Y/N)" but I was gone alseep..