Sebastian x Crush Reader

Sebastian's pov:

I walked into my young master's study knocking three times on the chestnut wooden door, "Come in" I heard my cue as always I walked in serving master Ciel his earl grey tea into the fine china piece. "How is (Y/N)?" I blushed a the mention of her name, "Good" I answered smoothly. He nodded sipping the tea I bowing about to walk out until I saw a blur past me barging into the study with a loud bang. Usually I would think it is Lady Elizabeth but I heard her voice.

"Oh Ciel! You should come dance!" She cheered, what's this? She choses to dance with the young master? "(Y/N) I am busy, and your suppose to be working. I think Lady Elizabeth is rubbing off on you" He muttered rubbing his temples. "Miss (Y/N) why don't we leave the young master alone?' I suggested gently brushing my hand on hers fighting back a blush.

Reader's pov:

"Miss (Y/N) why don't we leave the young master alone?" I heard the head butler, Sebastian tell me. I thought about it then nodding taking Sebastian's hand running out to the garden. Once we reached the garden I see a bright pink blush across Sebastian's face and him looking the other way.

'Awh how cute bassy is embarrassed' I thought to myself as I smirked pulling him more to a secluded area. Your probably wondering why, well a little birdie went into Sebastian's room and read his 'Journal' where he talks about working with the young master and Bardroy and Finny and Meyrin and of course me and how much he loves cats, besides his closet he had a bunch of cats jump out! Well anyways in his journal I read where he had a little thin for me and demons are not suppose to feel love or anything.

"What's this?" Sebastian asked sternly, I turned around having my (H/L) (H/C) swish as I twirled my head facing him.

"Demons do not feel anything hm?"

"What?"

"Mr. 'One Hell Of A Butler' your not suppose to feel anything but lust and hunger but yet you seem to fallen for little ol' me" I gave a closed eyed smile.

"I have no idea what your talking about" He denied

"'hmph!" I pulled him by his neck tie head butting, "You idiot I see how you look at me and blush and what you wrote in your journal"

He stayed silent looking into my (E/C) eyes, and smirked putting his gloved hand tangling in my hair, "My little demonic angel... how clever.."

"I learned from the best crow" As I finished that sentence I pressed my lips to his, moving it in sync as his tongue grazed my bottom lip I pulled on his hair pushing him away, "Got to  catch me first if you want some action dork!" I ran off into the manor laughing

"LOVE YOU SEBBY!" I shouted running up hiding, "I love you too (Y/N)" Sebastian whispered to himself as he ran up following (Y/N).

EXTENDING ENDING~

"You suck!" (Y/N) shouted hitting Sebastian's back as he carried her to his room chuckling,

"No (Y/N). I eat."

"YEAH EAT SOULS!"

"Nope. You"