Meet and Write???

Hello Darlin's!!

I wanna take a moment {sniffle} to thank all of you lovely human beings out there for reading this story.

There's so many things I have in store for you. So many twists and turns and cliffhangers and surprises and romance and dancing and scares and gasps and reliefs...

OK, gimme a sec, I need to calm down, I'm hyperventilating.

OK, I'm good.

So where was I?....

I really hope to finish this book, because I love writing. You should know that I'm a more of a go with the flow person, so none of this is planned out.

Wait, don't leave yet!!!

Look, I am going to put 50% into this...
OK 75%?
FINE 97%!!
{GASP} 100%!!!!????

That could kill me!!!!

Just Kidding!!! I will put my heart and soul into this book, especially since I can relate so much to my character, Alex.

Also, I apologise for slow updates. I update mostly on weekends. So I'm sorry for the wait. This upcoming weekend, I have a Show/Ball, so no updates.

Thank you!!!

Now, let's get serious.

Plagiarism is a crime people!!!!!!

Would you read J.K Rowling, Jacqueline Wilson or Roald Dahl if they were all copied from other writers?

We never discover adventures or learn something new if everything was copied.

This story is mine and anyone who tries to copy it will find themselves punishable by law.

Or...

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. STRIP YOU OF EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR, THEN PLUCK OUT YOUR EYEBALLS AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT SO YOU CAN SEE THE REST OF YOUR ORGANS COME DOWN AS YOU SLOWLY DIE!!!!

Enjoy!!

Ciao darlin's!