Who?

I pulled the curtains together as hard as I could, this thick drapes blocking out the tiny sliver of sunlight and the ....
Face.

My breath slowed as I stood there, my small fist still clutching the fabric.

Who was that? Nobody lived in the house opposite, except..

Oh hell no...

Flashback

I came around, my head still reeling from the torture I had gone through.

Pinpricks of moonlight wove underneath my tightly curled lashes and pierced my eyeballs when I tried to open my eyes.

I felt my head to see if my wig was still intact.

Despite the fact that my hair was fake, the pulling had still ravaged my scalp, leaving me with a ragged wig and a blistering headache.

My eyes felt incredibly painful, the fitful sleep with fake contacts had done much damage to my eyesight.

I stretched, uncurling my body from the ground, wincing at the shooting pain that idly crept up my bones.

In a matter of minutes, I was in a somewhat standing position and I hobbled over to my mangled bicycle.

I'm going have to get one out of the 84 left in the garage.

Leaning on the crisscrossed shape of the machine, I slowly made my way home. My face scrunched up in pain.

As I limped down the long street, stamped with immaculate 10 storey mansions, a gleaming Ferrari rolled noiselessly passed.

It parked in the "house" opposite mine. A moving truck trundled behind it.

'Great .' I thought as I turned into my long driveway, 'new neighbours!'

End of flashback.

This can't be fudging happening.

What a pervert. Looking at a girl changing...

What if he saw?

What if he knew?

Why am I assuming this person is a guy?

I need to calm down. This isn't like me. I am a cool, calm person.

Now, someone hand me a knife.

I need to go kill someone...

I know my chapters are short and I apologise exceedingly for them. To make up, there will be an extra long chapter coming out soon.
Hope you enjoy!!!
Ciao Darlin's...