Golden

'Ugh, so bright' I groan, my whole body is aching, with the spotlight still on me

'Oh good' Abby said her voice dripping with sarcasm 'she's awake'

'Bennett' I choked

'He's mine now & we'll be leaving now' She smirked

'No, d-don't leave me'

'Ta ta' and with that they all left... & THEY TOOK BENNETT!!

I couldn't move so decided to lay there for a while so I could 'hopefully' get my strength back a bit.

*SLAM (of the door)

'I'm all alone again' I thought to myself

TIME SKIP

* BANG BANG BANG... CRASH

'AH!' I screamed 'WHAT THE HELL!'

'Calm down, it's us'

'Declan, Jordan' I said in relief 'I'm so glad you came, so much has happened, they hurt Bennett and now he's gone and-'

'You're hurt' Jordan said worried

'Yeah' I replied

'We need to get you out of here right now' Declan said as he picked me up 'Naomi, do you know where they went?

'No, I-I don't, I can't remember, Sorry''

'It's alright' Jordan smiled 'We'll figure something out, like we always do'

'Yeah' I smiled back

'Cut it out you two lovebirds' Declan laughed

'We are not' We said in unison and bushed

We turned around the corner of the dark narrow hallway only to find another door which had blood drops on the fall and muffled noises coming from inside.

'Shhh, someone's outside' a voice called from inside

Everything went silent

'Ok, Naomi, you wait here' Declan whispered

'No!' I yelled in a whisper

'Yes!' They both said in unison and then they plonked me on the floor back around the corner of the hallway

'Now, if I see you up and trying to help... You'll be sorry' Jordan smiled

'Don't threaten her for God Sake she's injured' Declan retorted

'I am not injured that badly' I said with a shy smile whilst trying to stand up only to fail and plop back onto the cold hard floor.

'Just stay here, ok?' Jordan said 'Please!'

*sigh 'Ok'

'Let's go already Lovebird we don't know what they could have done to Bennett!'

That comment earned a good old 'Shut Up!' shouty whisper from the both of us

They left and once again, & I was supposed to sit here and wait, but I wasn't going to do that at all...

TIME SKIP

My 20th attempt to get up failed

'Ugh I have to help them!' I tried once more to get up & used all of my will power for Bennett! 'Yes!' I was up and standing 'Now the moment of truth...' I took one step, then and another, & another 'Yeah!' I started to walk a little faster, then into and small jog, stumble a bit before the door that the guys went through only to see them fighting their hearts out, they were surrounded. The two of them against... I can't even count but they were outnumbered. The punches they were giving weren't enough, Raymond and his goons had all teamed up together. They may not be as skilful and swift and strong as Jordan & Declan but they were a lot harder to beat in numbers.