Chapter 19: Sponsor Gala Part 5

I'm doing lots of different POVs in this chapter! They're quite short but oh well.

Also this chapter describes um.. some MATURE activities so I'll mark where the mature part starts and ends and you can just skip it but luckily for you it's really short!

--------------------------

'MOOOOORNING!' a familiar voice shouted as the door slammed open. Suddenly, blinding light shone into my eyes as the curtains were yanked apart and I found myself shivering when my blanket was pulled off.

'GET UP LAZY BUTT!' the voice yelled again. Obviously it was Ash.

'Yes, yes,' I grumbled as I pushed her out the room so I could shower, 'leave!'

After my quick shower, I bumped into Paul who had already eaten breakfast and was going downstairs to train.

'Eva told me we have to be here by 2pm because the Sponsor Gala starts at 6pm.' he said and I asked, 

'Why do we need 4 hours to get prepared?'

He shrugged and walked away.

AFTER BREAKFAST:

There weren't many tributes in the training centre, probably because it's Sponsor Gala day and they'd probably be practising for it. However, Eva told me to improvise as there wasn't much you could actually prepare for.

I spotted Cato at the swords station but none of the other Careers were there.

'Why are you here by yourself?' I asked a sweaty Cato.

He looked slightly surprised I had bothered talking to him but smirked anyway.

'Why do you care?' 

'Um, maybe because I was curious?' I sassily replied. He rolled his eyes. That's MY thing!

'All the others are looking over the old Hunger Games and brainstorming strategies. I, however, need to train more. The Games are in 4 days!'

'Huh?' I stupidly said, '4 DAYS!?'

'Uh, yeeeah' he said, looking at me as though I was stupid, which I however am NOT.

'Wow, I've been reaaaally caught up in training. Well see you later at the Sponsor Gala!' I jogged away so I could get back to training straightaway.

Cato's POV

I was taken by surprise when she actually approached me. YN would only approach me to either make a sarcastic comment or yell at me or something. However I am still annoyed the camera caught nothing. When I showed the other Careers, we decided the bow and arrow really was her secret talent. The Gamemakers probably just gave her a 10 because of her district (they barely have ANY talent) and because of her looks - I mean nothing hahaha..

I watched as she ran to the Martial Arts station. That ass though - what the f*ck is wrong with me? I keep getting these dirty thoughts. This b*tch really knew how to mess with my mind.

Emily's POV

Marshall, Rose, Amelie, Bart and I were brainstorming and watching previous Games. My favourite winner is Glitter from District 2 in the 70th Games. She seduced all the boys and slept with them, making them like her, but in the Games killed them all. Usually they'd corner her, but she'd seduce them(again) and then kill them. Marshall called her a slut, but I tried to point out how good her strategy was. Rose and Amelie looked skeptical but I told them they were jealous b*tches because they looked like trolls while me and Glitter were fab.

After the slight argument, me and Bart snuck away to his bedroom and had a little fun while the rest continued watching the old Games. He's a great f*ckbuddy, I don't really care about him - I'm just using him like Glitter used all the other boys.