Game On

Diabolik Lovers X Reader
Chapter 5

Because Reiji had sucked your blood, your body was working slightly harder to pump more blood, your energy was slowly decreasing, adding the fact that when you had nightmares, you barely got any sleep, your body was running on a low level of energy.

You tried to stay awake but when your eyelids started drooping before it shut closed as you fell asleep.

Unconsciously, your body leaned closer to the person on you left, your head rested on the his shoulder, your chest rising up and down, indicating that you were dreaming somewhere in dreamland.

Ayato felt a light pressure on his shoulder and he turned to his right and looked, only to see your eyes shut, a peaceful look gracing your features.

A smirk crawled to his lips, seeing you so vulnerable, unlike your usual self was such a change.

He hoisted your body onto his lap, his left arm supporting your body, his right hand brushed away your Dutch braid from your neck and was about to bit you when Reiji stopped him, much to his annoyance.

"Not here Ayato, keep your private activities to yourself."

"Blah blah, you should also keep your annoying words to yourself." Ayato rolled his eyes and Reiji sent him a stern look.

Subaru,Raito and Kanato watched the slight argument between their older brothers,Shuu, like usual, he was listening to music, closing his eyes and ignoring everything while Yui stared outside the window, daydreaming.

Ayato didn't put you back into your first position, instead he held you, watching your vulnerable self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You felt pressure on your lips and your eyes fluttered opened.
Ayato was kissing you and you struggled.

"Ah, you're finally awake, we have reached the school." You had just realized that you were on his lap, making you struggle more.

"You looked so peaceful when you're sleeping, I didn't want to wake you up but I can't say that I didn't enjoy waking you up the way I did."

"Let go of me, you annoying mosquito." You pushed him and he had actually let you go, which made you fell to the limousine floor.

Everyone in the limousine had left so it was just you and Ayato.
You let out a breath in annoyance and dusted your butt, before walking out the door.

Ayato chuckled and followed you.
"You're having gym with me, so might as well follow me." He swung his arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to him.

"Get your hands off me." You pushed him but he only laughed and stood close to you.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" You crossed your arms, looking at Ayato suspiciously.

"One thing I know for sure is that we're skipping class." He didn't even looked at you.

"Wait, what? No! I need this credit to past college." You wanted to pull your hair out in frustration.

"Chill, it's just one class."
"Nope, buh bye." You walked the other way, deciding that it was best that you asked someone else for help to get to the gym.

By the time you got to the gym, Ayato was already there, smirking and waiting for you.

"Where's everyone?" You asked Ayato, looking around the empty gym.

"The gym teacher is busy today so there's no gym." Ayato says, spinning a basketball on his finger.

"And you couldn't  have told me that earlier?" You gave him a 'really?' Look and he tossed the basketball to you, to which you caught with both hands easily.