Thankful

I know Thanksgiving was two days ago, but I haven't had much time to publish this. This is a list of things I am thankful for.

I'm thankful for life.
For being able to live each day as if it were my last.

I'm thankful for family.
The ones who have been there for me through thick and thin.

I'm thankful for my friends.
The ones who have loved me through everything.

I'm thankful for my boyfriend.
The one who lifts my spirits all the time and makes me the happiest girl on earth.

I'm thankful for my pets.
The ones who know when I'm sad and give me love.

I'm thankful for my teachers.
The ones who encourage me to work my hardest to do my best.

I'm thankful for my peers.
The ones who give me my strengths and encourage me to stand up for myself.

I'm thankful for art.
For giving me a healthy outlet to express my emotions.

I'm thankful for you guys.
The ones who read my works, the ones who don't judge me harshly. Who let me express myself.

I'm thankful for my heros.
For always giving me some sort of hope, even when I was at my darkest, even if they don't know I exist.

I'm thankful for Theatre.
For showing me that I, the shy girl, am actually capable of getting on a stage and acting my heart out and be extremely happy.

I'm thankful for everyone I've ever met.
They've all given me some sort of motivation and encouragement to keep living and keep working hard. And without anyone of them, I wouldn't be here to write this.