Hold back

F/S-Favorite Song
FF/N-Fox Friend Name

You and seedeater got settled in the mansion and the Creepypastas got used to it,you became friends with Sally,Jeff and you would prank one of the Creepypastas,and you got to meet more Creepypasta,you had some times that pissed you off,but seedeater was there for you....

You were listening to music on your phone,and sitting on the couch,what the Creepypastas got wired about you is that you were all the time in your fox form,they think its rare to see you in your human form.....

But you were listening to F/S you had your tails on your back like a blanket,EJ was sitting next to you watching tv,Ben playing on the computer,Jeff sharping his knife,slender reading a book,and seedeater in the floor in front of the couch asleep,it was very peaceful but,soon that would end,out of nowhere the front door smashes open and there stood a very pissed off Jane,she had a very evil smile on her fave

Jane-guess what you guys
Jeff-go away

Jane opened a small box,you smelt fox blood coming from the box...

Slender-Jane...what did you do
Jane-I'm going to hunt down that fox thing that almost killed me...

You got up and jumped from the couch,and Jane looked at you with scared eyes...

Jane-slender hold the fox down

She got her knife out and put it in the air,you jumped on her,you held down her knife,and bit her hand,you held back killing her because you wonted to try and save your fox friends so,you grabbed the box and ran out to the filled you called fox field,but when you got there it was to late,little foxes everywhere with there tails torn off and brutally stabbed,you dropped the box when you seen one of the foxes,was your friend FF/N,you ran to him/her,and you dropped down in tears,as time passed,you had berried the foxes that meant everything to you,and when you finally got FF/N berried,you were even more sad,when out of no where some baby foxes came out and looked at you,you looked at them and you put your nose down in front of them,and they attacked you with there little paws and tiny teeth,you were playing around with them,this made you happy agin.....

(Seedeater view)
I woke up and when I looked at the door,Jane was on the ground crying and Y/N was gone,I chased after and I feel something on my back and I know the only Creepypasta,brave to jump on my back is EJ,I ran and when I got to the field Y/N says is called fox field,I seen her at a grave crying this made my heart sink,then I see some baby foxes go to Y/N and she played around with them,this made me happy,so i went to a near by tree and laid down,and EJ laid down on my side,as I was watching Y/N,I fell asleep,and EJ did to,I woke up and found Y/N made herself comfy and fell asleep with us,and so I fell asleep agin.....

(Hope you liked this,I had to work hard on this cause I'm running out of ideas but hope you liked this one and see you in the next chapter,bye bye)