Chapter 3

“Get off of me you stupid fuck!” Sydney was pissed.

            She’d woken up to Hunter sitting on her and it was eight o’ clock in the goddamn morning. Sydney never got up at eight o’ clock. It wasn’t in her nature and it never was going to be. However Hunter decided to wake up early that day just to piss her off which pissed her off even more.

            “Nope.”

            “Hunter, get the fuck off of me before I kick your stupid ass!”

            “You wouldn’t do that. You love my ass.”

            “I don’t love anything about you! You’re a stupid man whore. What’s there to love?”

            “Ouch.”

            “Serves you right! Now get off!”

            Sydney twisted her hips throwing Hunter to the floor where he landed on his face just like he had last night. She started to laugh uncontrollably.

            Hunter looked up at her with a glare.

            If looks could kill, Sydney thought then continued to laugh even harder than before.

            “What the fuck is going on in here?”

            Alex walked in rubbing his eyes with an irritated look on his face.

            Apparently Alex didn’t like getting up at eight o’ clock in the morning either.

            “You’re dumbass friend decided to come visit me,” Sydney said angrily.

            “Thank you for waking me up Hunter,” Alex said sounding highly annoyed. “You know it is Sunday. You sleep in on the weekend Hunter.”

            “Normally yes, however I decided to visit Sydney today,” Hunter smirked.

            “And you had to do it at eight in the morning?” Alex asked exasperated.

            She gets more annoyed in the morning than normal. It’s funny as hell man. You should try it sometime.”

            “Are you high?” Alex looked suspicious.

            “Nope. Never will be either. You know I don’t do that shit man,” Hunter said looking offended.

            “Well you have to be high to be able to get up this early in the morning. This is ridiculous.  I’m going back to bed. Be quiet.”

            Alex left the room and Hunter turned to smirk at Sydney.

            “Get out.”

            Sydney lay back on her bed and turned her back to Hunter who was now getting off of the floor.

            “I don’t think so.”       

            Hunter jumped on the bed causing it to shake.

            “If you break my bed you are so dead.”

            I can think of some good ways to break your bed.”

            “Ew, you’re disgusting. Go away Hunter or I’m throwing your ass out. It will hurt too.”