1

Max's POV

"I'M DONE! I'M HEADING OUT FOR A WHILE!"

"YOU SHOULD GO OUT TO COOL DOWN! HOTHEAD!"

I angrily shut the front door after grabbing my keys, jacket and wallet.

I turn around to see a small child, wrapped up in a yellow blanket in a chocolate brown glazed basket. My expression softened as I walked over to the tiny infant.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP! I AM PRETTY SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS HAD ENOUGH!" A muffled voice yelled, it was so muffled I couldn't tell if it was Ross or Tim's voice.

This is not a place for a child...

I picked up the basket and sped walked over to my car, placing the basket in the back seat and strapping it in the best I could with the seat belt.

I got into the drivers seat and started to drive off.

I get to a small, quiet area. I love it here, it's always comforting and has a kind aura surrounding it.

The park.

I park my car beside the beaten up playground and shut my door. I walk over to the other side of the car and take out the basket with the small infant in it. I carry the basket over to a bench under a tree. It's night right now, the moons glimmer on the various playground areas and small puddles in the grass.

I walk over to the bench and set the basket next to it. I sit on the bench and rub my eyes. Stress of the channel and just, everything in general is getting to me. I then notice, the infant hasn't made a single noise this entire time I've had it.

I carefully pick up the small infant and hold it the way Alesa taught me to hold Mason. I smile down and the small child. I wrap the blanket around it more as a paper falls out of the blanket and onto the ground. Questioningly, I carefully lean over and pick up the paper. It's an envelope with some items inside. I put the child, that I don't know the name of, back into the basket and open the envelope. The contents are,

Two pairs of earrings, one gold flower with a small diamond in the middle and one silver plain pair of cross earring.

One necklace, it has a gold heart with a seven carved into it on a silver chain.

And a letter.

I put the necklace and earrings in my pocket and open the letter,

To whom has found my daughter,

In your care, sight or doorstep is my precious little angel. Her name is Alexis Elizabeth. She is only one month old and I can not give her the future she deserves. I have enjoyed the one month I have had with her and I love her so, so much already. Sadly I am too young and incapable to care for her and she will only break down and not be what I want her to grow and become. I'm begging you please, please, please take my little Alexis under your wing and help her thrive to be the person I can only dream of her becoming under my own, broken, leaking roof. I ask with the necklace, give it to her for her fifth birthday. With the earrings you can get her ears pierced at three months, no longer than eight months. Those pieces of jewelry have been passed down for generations, Alexis is next on the list. Alexis may develop the problems I did as an infant so just a warning. Also please, if you are not capable of taking care of my child DO NOT send her to an orphanage. That will only make matters worse. If you cannot take care of Alexis then please find someone who can. This is for her sake and her future. Please take care of my little Alexis.

Regards The Parent Of This Child.

...

Wow...