ELEVEN

R O S S' S P O V

I pull up to the school and park in the parking lot. I walk over to the desk and talk to the secratary.

"Excuse me ma'am," I said politely making her look up at me.

"Hello, how can I help you?" She asked kindly.

"Im looking for Miss Autumn's Pre-school and Daycare, can you tell me where that is?" I asked her.

"Room 218. Go straight down the hall. Make a left at the four way hall way and make another left. Last door on your right," She said and I nodded.

"Clean up everyone!" A voice called as I rounded the corner, after getting lost three time to the point a student had to guide me.

"Clean up! Clean up! Everybody everywhere! Clean up! Clean up! Everybody do your share!" Singing came from the classroom as I walked into the classroom. Children's artwork covered the walls as well as some fall themed decorations spread around the room.

"Hey Ross!" Adam called from the back of the class.

"Are you Mr. Botsford?" A lady asked and I nodded.

I walked over to Adam and he pulled me into a hug.

"How've you been man?" Adam asked after a bro hug.

"Pretty good, how 'bout you?"

"Good good."

"Uncle Woss?" Alexis looked at me questiongly as Mason turned towards me and started running at me.

"Uncle Ross!!!!!" Mason yelled giving me a hug.

"Hey bud!" I returned the hug and Alexis looked back at the door.

"Where's Daddy? He said he was going to pick me up!" Alexis said crossing her arms over her chest.

"No Max is out right now he has been all da-"

"Max said he was recording with you, Tim and Shelby," Adam piped up cutting me off.

"He wasn't supposed to record today. Its his day off, we even uploaded for him today," I said as Alexis frowned.

"He not picking me up AND he lied to me?" Alexis said quietly.

"Okay everyone home time! Grab your backpack and wait for your parents to pick you up," the lady said and all the kids ran to the coat racks. Mason grabbed Alexis' wrist and dragged her over to the coat racks.

Mason ran back to Adam and Adam picked him up. Alexis walked back to me and held onto my finger.

"Bye Miss Autumn!" Mason beamed as Alexis gave a small smile and a wave.

"Good bye Mason, bye Alexis," who I'm guessing is Miss Autumn said waving back.

"Bye Ross-"

"BYE UNCLE RAWS!!!" Mason and Adam bid their farewell and left for their car.

"Are you mad Lex?" I asked as I helped her into my car.

"No just sad I guess. Daddy said he would pick me up and-"

"Are you not happy to see me?" I asked with a fake frown.

"No no no no! Thats not what I meant! I'm happy to see you Uncle Woss," Alexis quickly said, panicking.

"Okay good. Who wants icecream?" I asked.

"Me pwease!" Alexis happily shouted.

"Next stop icecream parlor!"

"Yay!"

I closed Alexis' door and walked over to the drivers seat.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~