Who are you?

Arthur woke up the next day and looked around.He got up and changed his clothes then he walked to the bathroom.He looked at his reflection.Nothing had changed overnight either.

"I guess it didn't work..",he didn't know if he should be angry,disappointed,or relieved.

He brushed his teeth and brushed his hair.Then he walked downstairs and to his kitchen.He began to make himself some scones.When he was done he placed his food on the table as he sat down.He ate his food and looked around.He noticed another plate on the table.It had a cupcake on it.There was also some crumbs and an empty cupcake wrapper on the plate,which indicated that someone had eaten one.He furrowed his eyebrows,he didn't eat any cupcakes.And he definitely didn't remember making them.He looked around again,'Did the maid make this?'

He sighed.She must have since that's the only explanation for it,'But why didn't she clean the rest?Maybe she left the cupcake for me...?'

He finished his food and put his plate in the sink then walked over and picked up the cupcake.It was vanilla with pink frosting on the top.He examined it for a minute and was about to put it down but his arms raised it closer to his lips as if his body wanted it.He was confused but he felt his mouth open.He took a bite out of the sweet cupcake.

'It tastes amazing..',he thought to himself.

He heard himself giggle.He had no idea why he did but he didn't question it.He just finished the cupcake and put the plate in the sink.When he finished,he walked to his living room and noticed a broken teacup on the ground.The puddle of tea near it was still there as well,'Why didn't the maid clean this?'

He sighed and sat down on his couch.He looked at the small calendar he had on the small table next to him.There was a World Meeting today.His eyes widened for a moment,then he realized it hadn't started yet.However,it will start in 30 minutes.Arthur didn't care too much though,since the meeting was taking place here,in England.He got up and put on his shoes then walked out of his house.He locked the door behind him and began to walk to the building where the meeting will be.He walked inside and walked through the halls until he found the meeting room.He walked in and to his relief,no one was there yet,but he was sure they would start getting there any moment now.

~Time Skip Brought To You By That Pancake Lover,Mathew Williams~

Arthur and the others were sat at the table,watching Ludwig discuss stuff about climate change and economy.On Arthur's right side was Francis,and on his left was Alfred.Francis looked at Arthur,"Mon ami,what were you talking about on the phone yesterday?"

Arthur glared at him but didn't respond which made Francis frown.Alfred looked at the two of them,he noticed the awkward silence so he decided to break it,"Come on,dude!Lighten up a bit.You look even more upset than usual."

Arthur looked at the American,who had wrapped his arm around him and was currently smiling like a child.Arthur growled and pushed Alfred's arm off him.

When the meeting was almost over,Francis glanced at Arthur and noticed something strange about his hair.Francis raised an eyebrow and leaned forward slightly.He examined the pink tips of Arthur's hair.

"What's wrong with your hair?",Francis asked worriedly.

Arthur looked at Francis with a death glare,"How many bloody times are you going to insult me and my hair?"

Francis looked at Arthur,"I'm not insulting you.The tips of your hair are-"

Arthur raised his hand and slapped the Frenchman across the face,"Shut up!"