C H A P T E R - 1

ASLAM ALAIKUM EVERYONEEEE! YES, I EDITED IT. You can now read it. Thank you for all those who gave it a try from the very beginning. Thank you so so so so much <3....NOW BEFORE YOU READ THIS, YOU HAFTA TAKE AN OATH.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEE, if you like this chapter or love this or adore this chapter or this chapter made you hate the book, love the book or love me or hate me........JUST HIT THE VOTE BUTTON AND COMMENT.

I WANT YOUR CRITICISM! YES! I WANNA Y'ALL TELL ME YOUR OPINION. 

PWEEEEEASSSSSSE.

AND OH YEAH. I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO EmanAlAdl, THE GREAT. I JUST LOVE THIS GIRL. SHE HELPED ME WRITE THIS CHAPTER. GUYSSSSSSSS PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE CHECK HER 'CATASTROPHIC CHAOS', THE STORY WOULD GET TO THE HEART........I LOVED IT....ALSO CHECK 'THE RESULT OF A CHANGE' MY BEST FRIEND GOT SOME SERIOUS TALENT, WHAT CAN I SAY...<3

THANK YOU AGAIN <3.

Move.

Why aren't you moving?

For God's sake! Move!

Why are you standing like that?

Come on, it's just a foot step.

Take it easy. Breathe. Now, move.

MOVE!

While she was ordered by the bitter wind to take a step forward, she did the opposite and stayed there. Motionless. Cries were heard within a mile. Her messy hijab was fighting with the wind. Her soul's light was stolen away. Her heart was caged in fears and screams. All happened in one second.

The sun was out. It was a morning of one of the most hateful days for Syrians. However, the cold wind took the place of the sun's light and night occupied everyone's soul. Men were killed. Women were burned. Children were buried in dust. All with no intention of mending or fixture. Sympathy and compassion were never and will never be enough to make up the usurpation that Bashar has caused to his people.

Screams and unbelievables.

Life and tears.

Fury and regressions.

The three matched the state of many Syrians at that moment. 

She finally took a step forward, with dead and lost features towards her now breathless mother. It was cold but her skin was numb to feel anything. Her heart pounded in a slow rhythm and she could almost feel her soul ripped away as she reached her.

She started closing her eyes and opening them again. Maybe it was just a nightmare but when all her efforts were in vain, she decided to pinch herself instead. She slapped, hit and pinched again but there she was...here-- next to her mother. 

One minute she was giving her a kiss on the cheek and the other minute she witnesses her death. 

Technically, she was in denial.