Chapter 5

Okay here is the 5th chapter and yes there will be smut since i had some very interesting comments. You know who you are. Anyway enjoy :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis' POV:

"Make love to me." Harry whispered

As soon as those words came out of his mouth I was shocked.

"Harry are you sure you want this, i mean we just confessed our love to each other and you already want sex?" I ask him

"No it's not sex Louis. You are making love to me and i need to do this so I know that you love me and to prove to you that i want to be yours and nobody elses." He told me with a serious look on his face.

"Okay I'll show you that you are mine." i tell him as I lean in and kiss him.

I swipe my tounge across his bottom lip. He grants me access right away. I explore his mouth sucking his tounge into my mouth. He moans. I don't think I will ever get bored kissing Harry it's always so magical. Harry then moves so he is straddling my waist. I then grip is thighs and stand up. He cluthces to me tighter but still kissing me. I walk us to his bedroom, I kick the door open with my foot and then throw Harry onto the bed. He makes and oof sound when his back hits the bed. I rip off my shirt before I walk up to him and straddle his hips. I start to kiss down his neck and start to bite right behind his ear soothing it with my tounge then blowing on it.

"Louis...." Harry moans out.

"Shh it's okay love." I tell him.

I start to kiss down his chest. I suck a nipple into my mouth and pinch the other. Harry whimpers above me. I move further down until I meet the band of Harry's sweatpants. I pull his sweatpants and boxers down and he kicks them off.

"Louis y-you t-take off your c-cloths too." He says.

"Of course babe." I say smiling at him.

I take off my jeans and boxers. I see Harry looking me up and down when I have all my clothes off. I crawl back in between Harry's legs. I push his legs up to his shoulders and admire his tight pink hole. I lean down and lick a flat stripe on his hole. Harry moans loudly above me. I prod at his hole licking into his heat. I pull my face away from his hole. Harry whimpers.

"Harry do you have any lube?" I ask him, I don't want this to be painful for him.

"Y-yes it's i-in the drawer over there." He says pointing.

I go over and grab the lube. When I go back to Harry he looks a little nervous.

"Babe what's wrong." I ask him concerned.

"This is my first time..." He says.

"What I thought you would have had sex before." i say

"No I wanted to wait for you. I wanted you to be my first to matter how long i had to wait." He responds.

I almost start to cry. That was probably the most romantic thing I has ever heard.

"Oh Harry." I say as I lean up to him to give him a kiss.

He chuckles into the kiss.

"I'm going ot make you feel so good Harry." I tell him,

He nods. I start to lube up my fingers. I bring my fingers up to his hole and slowly push my finger up to the knuckle. Harry moans. I move my finger inside him. When i think he is ready for another I gently push in my second finger. He is so tight. I scissor him open, trying to make him as stretched as possible. I crook my fingers upward and masaage his prostate. Harry moans very loud. I pull my fingers out when i deam him ready. Harry whimpers at the loss.

"Don't worry babe I'm going to make you feel so good."

Harry smiles and I lean up and give him a kiss filled with passion and love. I pour some lube on my cock and start to push against Harry's hole.

"Are you ready?" I ask him.

"Y-yes." He whispers out.

I start to push in half of my length in then I stop to let him adjust. He has a look of pain on his face but then slowly relaxes and I push the rest of my length into his tight heat. I wait again so he can adjust.

"Louis move." He breathes out.

I start to pull out and then push back in at a slow pace. Harry is so tight it almsot hurts. I notice Harry's cock has been neglected so I wrap my hand around his throbbing cock and start to pump in time with my thrusts.

"Harder Louis please I need it." He says very desperate.

"Okay baby."

I pick up the pace and thrustinto to him.The sound of skin slapping skin fills the room and the bed hits the wall and it is all very obscene. Harry starts moaning so loud that it would put a pornstar to shame.

"Harry..." I moan out.

Little uhs are falling from Harry's mouth. I lean down and capture his lips into a passionate kiss, my tounge licking into his mouth.

"I'm close." Harry says.

"Me too babe."

I begin to pound into him and pump his cock. With one last moan of my name Harry comes all over my hand and his chest. I pound into him faster and when Harry clenches around me I lose it and come deep into his ass.

"Louis.....Louis....Louis" Is all that comes out of Harry's mouth.

"Shhh it's okay baby breathe for me can you do that?" I ask him

He takes long deep breaths. I slowlty pull out of him and watch my cum obscenly drip out of his ass. I take some with my fingers and also collect the other cum on his chest and bring it up to his mouth. He licks all the cum off and swallows. I collapse next to him and he snuggles up against my chest.

"i love you Harry." I tell him.

"I love you too Louis."

We are just about to fall asleep when the door whips open.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops did I leave a cliffhanger. Oh I'm so not sorry. I guess you will just have to wait ;) Hope you guys liked the smut scene because that was my first time EVER writting smut and I think I did pretty good. Don't forget to vote and comment :D