Mchanzo

Hey guys sorry really didn't know how to start this off. So it's going to be a bit weird but I hope you enjoy.
__________________________
Two men with a past that lingers like smoke from a wildfire. One cold hearted with the nightmares from killing his own brother. The other sharp shooter they used to be the king but then brought to overwatch. They both lost someone in their lives, as time pass and fighting increases. This pare will take on the world and earn the love that so desperately needed.

_________________________(These are ideas, so you may use that but please tell me in the comments below)

(These are ideas, so you may use that but please tell me in the comments below)

Sharp shooting- Everyone in Overwatch wants to know who the has the deadliest shot. So the cowboy and the archer are both competing against each other to see who is the best. (Aka Ana always wins)

Cowboy down- Hanzo and Mccree go on a mission together to take down reaper, but it was all a trap to lure out the cowboy and kill him.

Twin Dragons- A fluff about Hanzo's dragon acting like pets. And Mccree always being warped around by the serpents.

Leaving the past behind- A sad type of story that shows how much the past hurts. The nightmares that will follow with the death of your loved ones. There is no hope to move on with out a little help from family and friends. (Mostly Mccree and a bit of Genji trying to help Hanzo forget about his past.)
___________________________
Hey guys I hope you liked this one it was suggested by these two lovely people xxPuppychefxx and AcaciaWritesStuff. Also check out video-life-12 they make great Mchanzo story's!Please check them out and thank them. And as always I hope you all have a great day!
WW41 out ~