f i v e

A few hours later, Sanha returns looking confused. "Are you ok? You look weird." Rocky asks him. "Yeah I'm fine. It's just that...ugh nevermind." He says. "No. tell us!" Rocky says. "Ok well Carly wants me to meets her parents." My heart throbs at the sound of his voice. Parents!? "What did you tell her.?" I ask him. "I said I needed to think about it." He responds as he goes to his bedroom for some peace and quiet.

   Hours later, everyone else has gone to sleep, leaving me to be the only one awake. Suddenly, I hear a loud bang from Sanha's room. I run upstairs and swing open the door to his room. When I am inside, I see a beautiful, shirtless Sanha and a hole in the wall where he is standing. "What happened up here?" I ask. "Are you okay?" "I'm fine!" He says angrily. "Ok." I say calmly. I lead him to his bed and sit down next to him. I hand him his shirt and he puts it back on. "What happened?" I ask him again. A bit more softly this time. "I don't know what to do about Carly and...and I got mad and I may have put a hole in the wall." He tells me. He rests his head down on my shoulder. "It's okay." I say calmly. After few minutes, he starts to get tired so I lay him down on the bed and quietly leave shutting the door softly behind me. With that, I go to my room and drift off to sleep.

   When I wake up, I go to check on Sanha. I quietly open his door a little bit only  to notice that he's not there. I tip toe down the stairs, making sure I don't wake anyone else up, and peer into the different rooms of the house. I don't find him anywhere. What if something happened to him?! I look frantically around the house, but I still don't see him. I check the garage to make sure that his car is still here, but when I look it's not there. Where did he go? I grab my keys and jump into my car. I drive around checking everywhere I think he might, but I don't have any luck. Soon, I see people crowding around a bar just off the street. I pull into the parking lot and fight my way through the crowd and into the building. When I finally manage to get in, I spot Sanha at the counter with a shot of tequila in his hand. I rush over to him and sit down next to him. He looks at me. "Chloe?" He says. "Yes it's me Chloe." I tell him. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "More importantly what are you doing here?!" I respond. "I don't know." He looks around as he talks. "I'm just confused and sad and angry and I don't know what to do." He turns to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. I wonder what he's doing? My heart flutters at the touch of his hand. Before I know it, something warm, amazing, and unlike anything I've ever felt before is running through my body. Then, Sanha's lips are mine. I try to back up because I know he's with Carly, but desire takes over my body and I melt into the sweet, gentle kiss.