What Happened?

İ woke up in a room i didnt recognize Goth Boy was sitting on a bed beside me.Rubbing his wrist.

“You fainted”

“Why? The last thing İ remember was being in Science.”

“Ahhh,there was a slight accident.”

He looked slightly worried but stil smiling that suspicious smile

“Wait did you blow up that powder stuff?”

“Well yeah İ guess i did.İ didnt know it would cause this much trouble.”

“Ok so youre telling me you blew up something that you dont know without a teachers supervision and now im in a nurses office.”

“Yeah pretty much.Can we start over?”

He put his hand out probably he wanted me to shake it.

“Victoria West”

“Jack Blade”

“When can we get out of here?”

“The nurse just said that we were free to leave whenever you woke up.”

“Well,lets go then.”

After History,Geography and Home Ec. İ was back home in a blink of an eye.When i had just walked through the door my mum started to ask me hundreds of questions.How was school?Have you made any friends?How are youre new teachers?Have you seen the student counselor Laura yet?Were there any cute guys there? İ ignored her and walked to my room.Turned on Ariana Grande’s Popular on the loudest setting.İ rumages through my movie bin for a solid 30 mins.İ was very interested in all movies from the 70s to the modern movies. Finally i found it The Davinci Code. İf i handed it to him would i seem to pushy or eager.Or should i slip it into the conversation casually or even should i just not bring it up untill he asked.Not that i liked him just that i didnt want to chase a friend away and i didnt want to look lonely so Jack would have an excuse to come and chat to me.He seemed like a rebel.İ must stay away from him.

İ woke up the next morning.İ wasnt sure what to wear.Jeans or is that too casual ,shorts or is that too revealing for school(keeping in mind my shorts are quiet short).So at long last i settled for a cute dress slightly sticking out at the waist with my purple converses.

When i arrived at school i noticed my first class was English.İ walked into the class with the books i had previously got from my locker.İ sat next to a girl she had blonde hair and brown eyes she was wearing jeans and a logo t shirt.She immediatly turned round.

“Hi you must be the new girl (İ didnt liked being called that) İm Abbey.”

“İm Victoria pleased to meet you.”

Mrs. Harris walked in she was a woman who had a long wrinkley face with a long curled nose with spectacles at the tip of it.

“Good Morning children today we will be doing creative writing you have 20 mins to write about a fantasy or a tragedy youre time begins now.”

Though i was usually very creative and imaginative i couldnt think of anything.

20 MİNS LATER

Almost everybody had gotten up and read there pieces and all were positive except well mine.İ had written about drowning heres a small part of my essay:

“Before the incident my life was perfect and here i am now,in the cold dark ocean fighting for my life.İ knew i wouldnt survive but every minute, every breath i took ment i would get to remember another memory of either my family,school or boyfriend Zeke.İ felt like there was something inside me that was trying to pull me inside-out,and then i felt the plug being pulled.”

So you can see that this is obviously a tragedy.İt was my turn to read i stood up and i was about to read the first line when…

The Bell Rang!!!!!