Chapter One: Accepted

Layla's POV:

The sun is starting to rise and I just got back from my last kill of the night, I love it when they have that terrified look plastered on there faces just before they die, it gives me such a rush inside it feels amazing.
I live in the middle of the woods in a small tree house I built myself high up in an tall tree, so it's not as easy to see by wanderers, but if anyone does see it and tries to climb it, well then more kills for me.

The tree house I built is about 50 miles or so away from the place I once called home and only 4 miles away from the nearest town, so getting a few kills each night is pretty easy and it also keeps me in shape since I either have to walk or run.

I've been here for about almost 2 years now after killing about 70% of the people in my schools year and running away from my previous life and well the police of course, it took awhile for that to die down, I had to go around the whole country for about a year just to ditch them. 

Sometimes I go on a week or so's trip back to my home town just to see how everyone's doing. I obviously go in disguise or when it's such a busy time of year that no one will notice me. Most times I go at Halloween so all I need to do is grab a mask from somewhere and I can walk around like everyone else, sometimes even sneak into someones Halloween party, grab some food and leave before anyone notices.

Although whenever I go back there I always have to make sure that I arrive at night and can only stay until the sun rises so no one knows I've returned, I mean come on after what I did I can guarantee you that there are going to be some pissed off parents and other family members.

Seeing my family is always easy, no one ever moves house and they all keep their windows open at night, it's like they're hoping I come back.

But none of them ever see me when I visit, I sneak into their houses and watch them sleep for a bit, not trying to be creepy but I can't wake them up, otherwise who knows what will happen. Sometimes walk around their house just to see what's changed.

Whenever I go out and kill people and get a chance to steal some money, at a certain time of the year when I have a large amount of it but don't need it I go back to my old home and split it between my parents and my siblings and just leave it lying around their homes. I may be a killer but I still love my family.

I'm now 16 years old, almost 17, and it feels like time has flied by since that day, I guess I've just been having too much fun to really notice.

I climbed up into my home to find a letter pined to my wall with a knife addressed to me, I unpin and flip it over to see that slender sign, the one with the O and X on it, and blood that was coming down from the top of like someones throat has just been slit. I opened it, it looked quite important, inside it read:

Dear Miss Layla.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into Creepypasta Academy.

I paused for a moment.

"Accepted?" 'How can I be accepted? I didn't even apply to get into that place, what would they even teach me? How to kill? Yeah I already know that thanks.'

I mean I never thought a top killing academy like that would want me to attend it, ever. ''Well I guess there's a point since I hadn't finished high school and I have no education, not that it would matter anyway.''

The rest of the letter said just a bunch of things that I didn't really care about such as the location, directions to get there and some other stuff, the only thing that caught my eye was that you have a choice to have a room in one of the dorms there, and also when it said that Slenderman was going to be my headmaster.

''Wow, never thought he'd be the headmaster''.

And that I had to go Monday which was tomorrow and at 9am.

''Jesus! Talk about last minute to tell me dammit."

The situation annoyed me, but it didn't matter, I needed to come up with a plan to make sure I get there on time tomorrow. Seems the nearest portal is 10 miles away, on foot it could take me awhile to reach.

"Okay, I'll sleep all day today as usual, then at night fall I'll skip the killing and start walking straight there." 'That should work, as long as I wake up on time.'

Feeling exhausted, I put my knife away, and go to bed, wondering what this academy will be like, and if it will be better than the last school I went to.

Character info:-

Name: Layla (last name doesn't matter yet)

Age: 16

Weapon: Rusted knife.

Appearances: 5ft 3in, average weight, she wears black jeans, blue and black stripy long sleeved top & dark blue jacket. She has medium length straight dark brown hair (may look black at night when in the dark), green eyes that change with mood, and a pale complexion.

History: (In a nutshell) She was bullied throughout most of high school until one day she cracked and killed most of the students in her year. (more details will be given in a later chapter).