Morning?

*Louis' POV*

I woke up to a loud screeching noice piercing my ears. Stupid alarm clock! It was on Harry's side so I couldn't hit it to shut it up. All of a sudden Harry woke up too, and slammed his fist on the snooze button. I guess that he saw my pained expression because after he adjusted to the new ound light, he turned around and apologized. 

"Sorry about that. Forgot it was that loud. I was planning on sleeping in."

This surprised me at first because one, nobody has ever been this close with me. I shook my head as if to say "It's Okay."

Well, that was awkward. I was so confused. Nobody had ever apologized to me in my twenty one years of being on this planet. I guess he also saw my comused expression.

"What's wrong?"

"NOthing. It is just Louis has never been apologized to. Louis was called worthless and beaten. That's all."

Of course I had to talk in third person, UGH. 

Suddenly last night came back crawling into my mind. Harry's voice was echoing in the back of my mind;

"I love you too, Louis. More than you could ever imagine."

Did he really mean it? And what I said, did I? and if I did, why? Was it because of his look, or his personality? Was it because he took me in and was caring for me when everybody else would have just dumped me in an actual dumpster?

All I knew now was that I, Louis William Tomlinson, was CERTAINLY in love with Harry Whatever-His-Last-Name-Is.

I really should ask him what his last name is.

*Harry's POV*

I really did feel bad. I was actually feeling pretty stupid, and after he said that he was called stupid, my heart broke for the slightly older boy.  

I reached my hands up to touch his ears, and when I did, Louis automatically melted into my touch. 

We stayed like that, me rubbing his ears and him simply enjoying it, for about a minute before I heard a noise.

"Louis, did you just, purr?"

He looked at me with a slight tint of pink to his cheeks and nooded, as if to say yes. 

"I think it's cute."

DANG. Did I just call him cute? Yes, I do like him, and I did say it last night. I am pretty sure he didn't hear it though, so its ok. BUT HAY, I did say it after he said it to me.

But you did say "More than you could ever imagine". And he squirmed when you put your arms around him, so he was awake at the time, which was about 30 seconds before you said 'it'.

AHH stupid voice in my head. Just go away, and let me make Louis feel at home. already!

"How about we go eat breakfast, and we can tell each other a little about ourselves, yeah? You might want to know what my last name is at least." I chuckled lightly.

He shook his head yes, and I got out of bed. as soon as I did, I turned around and saw Louis looking at my bare back. What? THis house is really hot. 

I put on my shirt and gave him a fresh pair of clothes. Not to mention I gave him a clean pair of pj's last night so he didn't have to stay in those wet dirty clothes while he slept last night.

I mad epancakes with maple syrup and fresh blueberries for breakfast. I used the recipe from my grandma. By the way, I sound so fancy with food because I am a very famous chef, and I own one o the biggest restruants in Europe. That is one of the big reasons I am not scared to have another person, aka Louis, living with me. My job pays well. Like, really well.

When I sat the plates down on the table, I started the conversation,

"So, my name is Harry Edward Styles, I am originally from Homes Chapel, Cheshire and my birthday is February 1st, 1994. I am 19, almost 20 and I work as a chef. Also..."

I ended about myself a while later, giving a pretty good summary of myself. I listened to him, and found out his full name is Louis William Tomlinson, originally from Doncaster, England and he has 4 half sistes. He was a kitten hybrid, and he hated himself for it. He couldnt talk in first person, but he could write and think in it. He didn't know a lot about the present day, but he did like bands like The Fray and The Beatles.

He told me much more, but one question had been on my mind the hole time.

Who was  this mysterious Mr. Brown? 

I decided not to ask him, not wanting to upset him any. I offered that we go to the movies, which he happily offered. To his disadvantage, he had to wear a beanie to cover his ears, to hide his small kitten ears. 

"But Louis does not like beanies! They hurt Louis' ears!"

"I'm sorry Louis, but you have to keep it on. In the movies we'll sit in the back, so when the lights go out you can take it off, okay?"

"Fine."

I smiled, knowing that I had won the battle, and also succeding in keeping Louis safe.

Now, if I could just igure the rest of this boy out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, Peaches, How was it?

It's no, Uniquely Perfect, but I kinda like it.

A little. 

Well, I guess I will bog off seeing that I must have annoyed you already.

BUT REMEMBER!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

AND FAN I YOU CAN!!!

luv u guies.