Home?

*Harry's POV*

                   As we got near the house, I started to think.

                   What if he doesn't like it where I  live?

                   What if he grows a hating feeling towards me?

                   What if he trys to run away?

                   I have only known him for about an hour, and I already knew i couldn't live without him.

                  As if he could read my mind, he spoke up and said, "Louis likes Harry. Do you think Louis could stay with Harry for a while? Unless Harry does not like Louis. Then Louis can leave."

                  Slipping me into a coma would've been less painful than hearing that. I looked at him with Happy, yet sad eyes. I said, "No, you can stay with me for aas long as you want. It's okay. Are you completley sure yo don't have a home though?" I mean, I knew he didn't. He was a hybrid.

Who had to escape.

To STAY ALIVE.

                That just breaks my heart. How could this person do something so bad to this poor innocent little creature to make him run away?

                                                              SO HE COULD STAY ALIVE!?

                  "No. Louis had no home. No friends. Louis slept in the cage in Mr. Brown's backyard."

                  And there it went.

                   I just looked at him, then engulfed him in a giant bear hug. He squeaked a little bit, and as I was pulling away, he pulled me back and held on to me like Life was ending. 

                        When I finally pulled away, we walked the rest of the way home. When we got to the door, he stopped. Didn't move, and just acted as if it was compltely normal.

                            "Well, aren't you coming in with me?" He just stared at me like I told him I was having a kid. "Louis is allowed to come inside your house? Mr. Brown never let me in his. Unless it was time for Louis' checkups."

                                  This boy will be the death of me. No joke. I wanted to just like, well, comfort him and buy him his own puppy and get married to him and write him a song and just DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM!!! 

                            I led him inside my house. He looked around in awe as if he was a kid in a candy store. I went to sit on the couch, and when I did, he stared at me. "You know you can sit on the couch, if you want to." He slowly made his way over and sat down. He looked over at me as if to ask me if this was ok. Suddenly, I had an idea.

                                     I pulled him over, fastly but caustiously, and hugged him. He didn't object. In fact, he hugged me back. I moved a little to grab the remote, and went back to watch TV for about an hour. Then he said, "Louis is tired. Louis will go to bed." When I was going to ask him how he knew where the bed was, he got up and opened the front door. He laid on the front porch, curled up in a little ball.

Um, No.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

                                     I went to the door and personally picked him up any carried him inside with me. On my way to my bedroom, I whispered in his ear "You will not sleep out in the cold ever again. EVER." I went and laid him on my bed, and started to walk back out. I was going to sleep on the couch you see, but I heard a whimper behind me. I turned around and saw Louis looking at me, eyes almost pleading me to stay in here with him. "Do you want me to saty in here with you?" "Louis does." Now how could I say no to that? 

                                      I climbed into bed and I swear before I went to sleep, I heard LOuis say "Louis Loves You, Harry."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SOO....

How was it? 

Was it good?

Terrible?

AMAZAYN???

I am sorry i just had to. hehe. 

So was it good eneough to keep going? I hope I put a bit of suspense at the end for y'all.

Yeah I am from the south. Why do you ask?

But anyway, I have a little something I need to ask.

For everybody who has been reading this, I need a name for you.

WHAT SHOULD I CALL YOU?

I was thing my Lil' Larry's, but it is up to you!

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! 

Ok. BYE!!!!