Chapter 3: Secrets Discovered part.2

Sorry, for the late update! I was busy with midterms and everything. Now with those over can finally relax. If you want to know my schedule for updating or if i'm going to update or not you can follow me on instagram my username is americanotaku92704. Check out my other books if possible. I'll be writing the book solitary soon so thats something to look forward to!

Enjoy!

Warning!!!!!!! Explicit Language

.............................................................................................................

Naruto sat next to a mangled bloodied corpse that breathed raggedly. He hummed softly and turned his sharp azure eyes onto the now unrecognizable Mizuki. "Now, how about we have a little talk. You see I know you've had a little talk with my dear friend Orochimaru and I just want to know where he is." Naruto said with a sickly sweet tone.

"I..I..I don't know anything I swear." Mizuki pleaded. Naruto's eyes darkened angrily. His claws sharpening he grabbed Mizuki's throat.

"Dont fucking lie to me Mizuki!" Naruto growled. "I've searched to goddamn long for you to sit here and tell me you don't know!"

"I don't, I swear." Mizuki cried. Naruto huffed before squeezing Mizuki's throat, ending his life. "Well that was a waste of time'" Naruto whined.

"Told you Kit" Kurama grumbled.

Naruto huffed in response.

Naruto's ears pricked up in attention. 'So, they finally arrive.' Naruto sat on the ground expectantly. Five heavily armed anbu surround Naruto. Naruto huffs in annoyance "You could at least try to be quieter." He whines. Naruto hums as they cuff him and start to drag him towards the hokage tower.

"Is this necessary." Naruto huffs. "There is no need to drag me across the ground." The anbu ignore him and continue down the stairs towards the interrogation unit. (I'm assuming it's in the hokage tower??) Throwing him in a cell and walking away the anbu head back to their post.

"Well then what to do what to do?"Naruto drawls. Easily slipping out of his cuffs naruto starts to pace the room boredly. Flopping onto the dangy bed in the corner Naruto gets comfortable on the straw mattress.

[1 hour later]

Slowing stepping into the room the hokage glances at the 'sleeping' blonde boy. Sitting down in a chair in the corner the hokage waits for the crazed boy to wake up. Opening one deranged cerulean eye Naruto grins at his visitor.

"The great Hiruzen Sarutobi finally graces little old me with his presence. How heart warming!" Naruto sarcastically drones. "What could Hokage-sama want with me?"

Sarutobi sighs in disappointment "What happened to you Naruto? Why are you so morbid and demented." Naruto's psychotic smile stretches across his face.

"What ever to do you mean Hokage-sama." Naruto 'innocently' replies. Sarutobi sighs and shakes his head. He knew this was his fault. He foolishly believed that the villagers would change, that Naruto would be perfectly fine. He believed that his facade was real, he was such a idiot.

The heartwarming Naruto was gone, never to be found again. Sarutobi stood up sadly, leaving the room he couldn't help but whisper three words that sent Naruto into a crazed laughing fit.

"I'm sorry, Naruto."

.....................................................................................................................................

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you next time. ;D