Chapter 3: Secrets Discovered

Naruto grinned widely and stared at the three people before him. He sat up in his chains. "What do I owe the honor to Hokage-sama?"
{Earlier that Day}

Naruto had again failed his graduation test, but this time for a reason. Naruto ran out of the room 'sadly'. He saw Mizuki's grin when he failed, Mizuki was planning something and he couldn't wait to find out what it was. Naruto took his seat on the swing trying to look as depressing as possible. As he predicted Mizuki showed his face sooner or later.

"Naruto why don't we take this somewhere else?" Mizuki slyly asked. Naruto hummed and they both walked into the woods. One thing Mizuki missed was the dark red shift in Naruto's eyes. Naruto grinned sadistically, claws already lengthening.

"How helpful of you." Naruto drawled. Mizuki looked at him in confusion, he had a slightly guarded look in his eye.

      "For my prey to deliver himself all willingly." Naruto paused slightly, he smiles insanely at Mizuki.

   "...... saves me time for the hunt."

.............................................................
    Sorry about the long wait! I just had a bunch of projects and stuff. Not to mention unit test. Geez school. Anyway I'm posting another update soon as a apology. See ya soon!