Chapter 7

Giotto smiled as he faced his newest ally, the Cambiamento Famiglia. Behind him were his guardians (minus Lampo who had a mission) and their brothers.

"Welcome to the Vongola Mansion, Cambiamento Secondo" Giotto greeted.

The Cambiamento boss, Linardo, grinned, "Thank you, Vongola Primo. Let me introduce you to my wife, Hilda, and our son, Alturo."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Primo." Hilda greeted with courtesy.

"......"

Husband and Wife looked down at their son when said son didn't greet Giotto.

Alturo had been staring at Giotto for quite a while, shocked at how much this man resembled his friend.

"Alturo." The Cambiamento boss called, nudging his son.

Alturo blinked and flushed in embarrassment, "A-Ah....I-It's nice to meet you, Vongola Primo! I'm sorry for staring at you!"

Giotto's eyes chuckled, "No need to be so formal and don't worry about it", he kneeled in front of Alturo, surprising the child's family as well as his guardians, "Tell me, how old are you, little one?"

Alturo beamed and held out 6 fingers using his hands, "I'm six this year!" he chirped, forgetting his embarrassment.

Giotto's eyes softened, "I see"

Grooooowwwl~

The room fell silent while Alturo flushed in embarrassment once again, he wrapped his arms around his stomach and looked down, "I-I'm sorry!"

Giotto suddenly laughed, some of his guardians were chuckling as well.

Linardo and Hilda blinked before laughing, poor Alturo looked like he was ready to die.

"Hahaha! It seems I am making you wait too long, come, dinner's ready" Giotto said.

Linardo, Hilda, and Alturo nodded as they followed Giotto, his guardians, and his guardians' brothers out of the room and towards the dining room.
____________________________________________________________

Su watched his mother cook with a bright smile on his face. The aroma of the food made him drool before he wiped it away. Konatsu looked back at her son and giggled, "Just a little longer, Su, and I'll be finished" she said.

Su nodded and waited patiently. Konatsu smiled and went back to her cooking. A minute later, she was finally done, she transferred the food into the plate and made her way to her son. Su's eyes brightened excitedly when he saw her coming towards him with his steamy (sure to be delicious as always) dinner.

"Here you go, Su, Enjoy your dinner" Konatsu said with a cheery smile.

Su wasted no time and picked up his spoon and fork, "Grazie per il cibo! (Thank you for the food!)" he exclaimed before scooping up a spoonful of the meat's sauce and eating it. His eyes sparkled in delight as he held his chubby cheeks, "Mhm~"

He swallowed the sauce and then cut a little of the meat and mixing it with his rice before taking a bite, "MHM~!! *swallow* You're the best!! There's no one who can possibly cook as delicious as you, mom!!" Su exclaimed, punching the air.

Konatsu gave him a blinding smile, "Why thank you, Su. But, there is always someone out there who is better"

"Others may think so but you're the best mom for me" Su declared, then, he suddenly stopped eating. Konatsu looked at her son worriedly, "What's wrong, Su?"

Su looked up to his mother, and smiled, "Nothing." he said and went back to eating, all the while he hid his sad eyes by looking down, 'Why don't I have a dad?'
____________________________________________________________

Dinner in the Vongola Mansion was quiet, if you don't include the small talks going on between Giotto and Linardo. Hilda would speak up sometimes, giving her own suggestions as well as Giotto's guardians and their brothers.

BAM

"Dad!!" A young boy that has the same age as Alturo barged in, followed by another boy with the same age, "Stop that, Damien, I'm starting to question your sexuality" the latter stated, earning a glare from the former.

"Damien, Darrien, what have I told you about suddenly barging in?"

"Now, now, let them be, Daemon, they're just kids after all" Asari said.

Darrien's eyes trailed to Alturo and widened, "Alturo? What are you doing here?"

"You know each other?" Daemon asked his oldest. Instead of Darrien, Damien nodded, "Yup! He's our classmate!!"

"Oh my, how wonderful then~!!" Hilda exclaimed.

"Not really" Alturo muttered.

Darrien shook his head, "He may not look like it, but Alturo never hangs out with anyone except Ieyasu"

The room was filled with silence, "I-Ieyasu?" Giotto asked.

Damien and Darrien looked at him, "Yes~ Though, everyone calls him Su, he's a prankster but everyone loves him~! You should meet him, Uncle Giotto, he's fun!!" Damien chirped.

"And he looks like you" Darrien added.

"Looks like.....me?"

"Yeah, Su really looks like you" Alturo voiced out.

Everyone minus Linardo, Hilda, and the kids, looked deep in thought. Giotto looked at Alturo and smiled, "Can I....meet him?"

Alturo, Damien, and Darrien shared a look, "Why are you asking that, uncle? Of course you can, in fact, our school will hold a sports festival next week!" Damien said.

Alturo looked at Darrien, "No. Don't ask, I myself am wondering if he's a girl" Darrien said.

"Hey!!" Damien exclaimed, glaring at his twin.

"Why don't we go to the festival then, Primo. I would also like to meet my son's friend, I never had a chance to meet young Ieyasu" Linardo spoke up.

Hilda clasped her hands, "What a wonderful idea, I'm sure my friend would also be there cheering for her son~!!"

Giotto smiled at them, "It's decided then"