Chapter 15

A/n: I hope you like this short chapter, I tried my best.
____________________________________________________________

Inside an abandoned building, a man in his 40's has his hands and feet tightly bound. His mouth was covered with a cloth, preventing him to speak. He had his head down, his eyes filled with regret.

"Oh, you're still alive?"

The man froze at the voice, his eyes started to burn in anger as he started to tremble, his hands clenched tightly. The cloth covering his mouth was ripped away roughly.

"Speak. Where is he?"

The bounded man smiled mockingly, "Why should I tell you?"

He was kicked at the stomach, making him spit out a mouthful of blood. "Don't get smart with me, Pablo, don't forget that you already helped us six years ago" the captor sneered.

Pablo laughed, "That's because you had my daughter captive, now that you killed her, what makes you think I would just surrender and give you all the information you want?"

"Pable, Pablo, Pablo, you were once the renounce greatest master of disguise, looked at you now, reduced to such a state, I say, just give up and tell me where he is"

"Bastardo, I'd rather die than tell you his whereabouts"

The man was angered at his actions, he took out a gun, "Such a stubborn man, I would have given you a position in my famiglia had you been obedient"

Pablo spat at his face, "Fvck you"

BANG!

'Luciano...'
________________________________________________________

"""""Welcome home, young master"""""

Men in black lined up from both sides as the car door was opened by the driver. The one who went out of the car was precisely the boy who had been watching Giotto, Konatsu, and Ieyasu earlier.

"Dad...Is he back yet?" the boy asked.

"Reporting to young master, Master Pablo has still not returned" a man in black respectfully answered.

"Boss, what do we do? Your father has still not returned after three days, should we...." the man who was driving the car, Veno, walked up just behind the boy, trailing off.

Something flashed in the boy's eyes, he looked down, "No, no need, dad said that if he didn't return after going on that mission.... he's...gone....It's my fault for hoping that he'd return.."

Silence reigned the area.

Veno clenched his fists, his boss was still young and he already has so much on his small shoulders, just six years old and he has to handle a large group. Kids his age should be playing games and is having fun.

"Boss..."

"It's okay, Veno, I already expected this day to come"

"........."

The boy looked at the sky and closed his eyes, "Lazarro"

Lazarro stepped forward and bowed, "Ready for your command, master"

".....lead a dozen of men to look for my dad's body"