Natsu

Lucy P. O. V

Beep!
"Well that's the bell you can go." Mr Gildarts said.

"Oi , Lucy!" Natsu said as he ran up to me.

"What do you want?" I asked in a 'go away tone .'

"I was wondering if you could show me to some of the boys." He said.

"Umm let me think, no!" I yelled. With my hands by my side to stop my self from hurting him.

"Come on Lucy I will do anything for you." He said kissing my forehead. That make me blush.

"Umm, can you please not do that and I will if you leave me alone." I said making him tack a step back.

"Okay!" He said.

"This way." I said looking down and waking past him.

When I got up to the boys Natsu fits right in and they get along so well.

"Well I need to go, bye you guys!" I said as I start to walk away

After school :

After school finished for the day I went home and got ready for bed.

Natsu's P. O. V

After school I sore Lucy going home so I followed her to see were she lived. On the way she was so happy, she was kicking rocks, skipping, and singing home.

I went home for a little bit then what back to Lucy's and it started to get dark. This is bad. I think to myself.

Then I sore Lucy going to bed so I opened the window to her bedroom and went in.

(so did you like it plllleeeaaassseee tell me! Thank you for reading this.)