Last Night

Lucy's P. O. V

After school was finished I started waking home. Until...I see Natsu!

I want to talk to him and be with me. But I don't know why.

Natsu's P. O. V

I look to my left to see Lucy. That's it I have to talk to her.

I started waking to her, she looked back up to me and started to blush.

"Hi Lucy!" I said to try get her to talk to me.

"Hi." Was all that she said back.

"So about last ni-" She cut me off by saying "its ok I only told Levy what you are and she won't tell because she is my best friend. " I said.

"How can you be shore?"I asked.

"I also talked her the bit were we.. Well.. You know, and if she told every one that I know too, there going to ask how I know and Levy knows that she can't tell because it was.... Um.. Its was my first time." She told me.

"Ok." Is all that I can say right now because for her first time she did it good.

Lucy's P. O. V

"Well this is my stop. Will I see you tomorrow?" I asked Natsu in a 'please come tomorrow' voice.

"... Yes." He said then ran off. I walk into my house and run up to my room. I sit on my bed thinking about Natsu.

(Sorry if this chapter is short I would like to know if any one wants me to continue on this story or make a new nalu story if there is one only one person that wants this to continue then I will make more thanks for reading this and please don't forget to vote if you like it bye!)