Why

Lucy's P. O. V

When I got to school I saw Levy reading at a set so I went to her and told her what happen.

"Lucy.. And Natsu... Nalu" She said clapping her hands like a fan girl.

"What do you mean nalu?" I asked her.

"Na=Natsu Lu=Lucy put them together and you get nalu." She told me.

"I don't even know if he likes me what if he was just in heat? And plus he said that he only what's to drink my blood." I said.

"True." was all she said and then the bell ringed so we went to class.

Natsu's P. O. V

I wonder what she thinks about last night. Does she not what to see me again? If we do what will I do? What will she do? What will I say? What will she say? Would she said any thing? All of these questions get on going in my mind! It just won't stop! I want to see her again. I want to taste her sweet worm blood again. I want her. But why? Why do I want her so bad there are lots of other girls out there that were good but what makes her special? Well one thing is that I really don't know......why.

(Sorry that I haven't been up dating I didn't know what to right and no one was helping me. All well I got there in the end. Thats for reading my book it means a lot to me. Please don't forget to vote and I will make more soon. Bye!!)