Your Mistake

Natsu's P. O. V

When I went into Lucy's house, she sat up and looking at me with a confessing look.

"Hi, can I take you?" Why the hell did I just ask her that! I am so stupid! I yelled at myself.

"What do you mean take me?" She asked me.

I opened my mouth and put out my fangs.

"As you can see I am a prince vampire and I what to take your blood." I answered her question. In a evil tone. Then I turn in to my vampire form.

"Why me?" She asked.

"You small so good I just have to taste you!" I answered her again. Poshing her down on the bed with me on top of her just feels so good. I hold her hands on top of her head with one hand and the other one her mouth so she can't scream. Then I wisped in her eras "Don't scream okay?" Then she nodded end I let her mouth go. Then she blushed when I went closer and closer to her lips. When her lips touch mine I let her hand go and she put then on my hair. Then my hands fell to her hips. No long after that she put her legs over my back and I pick her up then sat up on the bed. We where still kissing but that was okay. I love the way Luce's lips felt. Wait what am I saying!? Just then we stopped kissing and I bit her nick. When her worm blood went in my mouth it tasted so good. I have never tasted blood like it. When I drank more of her blood she monied. The sound turned me on. Then I stopped biting her and started kissing her again, I put my right hand in her hair well the other on her hip.
(I am no good at this stuff so lets just say that they did it I am sorry I tried😅)