Meeting them(Hostile Mobs)

My first here is the mobs that are at night, I hope you like it. Oh and no Steve , I prefer Steve to be a dad or a brother, because he looks like one. But, I kind of almost added him, but no.

Creeper-(hello, I don't know any of the names of the mobs but I'll figure something out.)my friend told me to name him Bob, but no thanks.

Oh, how majestic your house was, made with smart architecture complete with fountains, gardens and a pool. You were a master builder , building houses for the nearby village and walls to protect but there is one person that you fears he most the Creeper, he tends to bomb your or other structures if he ever catches you or the other people near him. You were here at your garden planting some roses when out of nowhere you spot the Creeper spoken ,just walking around. You aren't one to fight but you do have one skill, archery, climbing up a tree you aimed your bow and arrow towards him. Creeper looked at your way and held a staring contest, he smirked and juggled a few dynamites in his hand stepping closer you fired an arrow that barely hit him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, " he lit one of the dynamites and started playing with it, "Y-You wouldn't dare! "He threw the dynamite and in quick reflex you fired the arrow at the dynamite and fire an arrow to the Creeper(ok, I'll just pick a name because I can't keep calling him creeper.)hitting him,his life went down to 5/24 and he fainted, you waited a minute before going down the tree and expecting, kneeling near him you looked through his pockets and took his dynamites and a few Tnt blocks, 'I won't forgive you that easily..' With all your strength you grabbed his arm and placed it on your shoulder lifting him you trudged your way towards the forest a few bunnies staring in curiosity, huffing you placed him under a tree before heading back to your house.

                       'If he comes back, I won't hesitate to kill him.'

Skeleton-I know his a Skeleton but I want him to be human, but still with his Skelly features.

Walking around the village was rare for you because you hate crowds , you rather prefer to be alone in the woods or in your house. Grabbing some bread from the baker and a few melon seeds from the farmer, you made your way back to the forest where your house was located. A few minutes you had reached the forest and started walking, hearing a few shuffles you slid to the left to catch a glimpse of an arrow, looking around you saw the skeleton that was hiding behind the trees making eye contact you pulled out your bow and hit him to his knees. He bent one knee down glaring at you before getting up and quickly limping away , you left him be, you were too pissed to be in the sun anyway.

Zombie-I've decided that I'll make all the mobs humans with a few of their mob features.

It was a bad idea stepping foot into this particular cave, you had predicted your death was falling to your doom where there's a lot of cave spiders and are ready to bite you to death. Wearing an iron helmet and equipped a trusty pick and iron dagger you made your way in the cave. A few steps in the cave you had now started getting chilled so you started placing torches before stopping and turning around to see that you were completely away from the entrance , you gulped before hearing a gurgle, hearing the gurgle you had turned to your left to see a human with green hair with a bitten shoulder. You had always wanted to be a scientist that made potions, that you didn't dare go outside , except for materials but an infected zombie also is needed. You walk slowly so that he can walk over to you , you looked back and forth to expect the way and the zombie. Reaching the surface you made your way to the forest for the zombie to have shade and for you to also avoid the golem that might kill your subject, reaching your home the shoulder bitten zombie seemed to be a little tired so it slowed down, wearing a protective suit you grabbed the zombie's hand and pulled him inside a fenced area and gave him a few meat to eat and a little water, if they drink...? Saying your good night to the zombie you sat to the side where your brewing stand is and started brewing a potion to cure your new...friend?