Feelings(Hostile Mobs)

It's Christmas and I'm motivated. I guess????

Creeper-(C/n)

(C/n) had been feeling a little weird lately and he had felt funny since a few weeks ago when you hugged him, you were hanging out with him today and you've noticed that he had not gave you any suggestions or any remarks on what you do which was weird because he always does that whenever you make mistakes by spilling the cup if pencils and rulers or just tripping over an object that was neatly away form you.

He was doing it again by just watching you do your thing you sighed and looked over at him before making your way to him but he stood up and flushed red and had quickly excused himself before leaving making you wonder why he became so red.

Skeleton-(S/n)

Since the day that you've taken him to archery class he had grown attached to you.

You were preparing some potions and arrows while re-enchanting your bow and re-fixing it, he wants to come with but he had started feeling a bit weird like how his face would heat up when you go near him or even touch him. He kept it hidden and continued to stay with you even if his heart would beat fast. "When are you gonna return the cloak?" He just stayed silent while you just sighed and decided that it'll be his because it was your old cloak and you had a new one which you sewed, "(S/n), I'm leaving. I'll be back by 3 days, do me a favor and watch the house the cloak is yours now." You waved good bye before closing the door and heading out.

(S/n)'s heart seemed to ache when you left him alone even if he doesn't show or feel a few emotions he seemed to miss you, he sat down and waited for you to come back.

Zombie-(Z/n)

(Z/n) had felt the feeling of love, oh so what he read from the books you gave him, he suddenly felt that his heart started beating again even if he was dead. He always seemed to want you beside him and wanted you to always help him but he would heat up and you would always ask him.

Today is the day you would give him his clothes because he was going to take a bath, and it also means you would help him take his shirt off. "Hey, (Z/n) it's time for bath." He had looked over to you opening the door before placing his clothes on the table near the bathroom door, he had raised his hands once you started lifting his shirt and he blushed bright pink before you completely removed the short from him."U-Uh...the towel is in the bathroom..when you need s-something you c-can call me." You excused yourself before exiting out the door, 'I..I wonder if she..loves me too..' He started removing his pants when you screamed and he quickly ran to the bathroom embarrassed.

You were quite embarrassed too.

Spider-(Sp/n)

He had somehow grew feelings for you and so he started to stop kidnapping you out of nowhere and decided to just plan his feeling revelation, you made your way to his mansion and knocked on it, you waited while you hear a thud and a few shuffling before the door opened and (Sp/n) welcomed you in.

You took your bag before opening it and giving him the cranberries that you've found just a few days away from his mansion and to your house, he gladly took it before smiling before placing it inside a fridge? You didn't really know.

--

You were just reading with him inside the library, "Hey,(Sp/n)" you poked him before he flinched and laughed awkwardly, "W-What is it?" "Oh, I forgot...sorry." He didn't give a remark but he instead just continued reading this was definitely weird, seeing that his always a bit noisy. But he sure wasn't now.

I didn't know what to write I'm sorry.

Cave Spider-(CSp/n)

You and were once again hanging around the cave where he led you, you continued to enjoy the view while (CSp/n) stared over at you. He found out that he had indeed had fallen in love with you, you picked a ruby before showing it to (CSp/n).

"(CSp/n), where did you get this?" You showed him a half heart shaped ruby , though not noticeable until you stare for it a minute. He upon seeing it flushed red and took it quickly,"I-I found it o-outside..." He placed it on the small table beside the amethyst, you hummed and continued looking around before finding a tiny peridot and asking him again.

Silverfish-(Sl/n)

Once you've walked towards the hole you were tackled with (Sl/n)'s hug, you had blushed once he let go. "Where do you wanna go today?" He asked you while you thought of something, "What about the flower fields, I found it awhile ago before I arrived here." He had had grabbed your hand before saying to lid the way!

--

You both reached the flower fields and he quickly pulled you under a tree you sat beside him while he stared happily at the flowers before standing and saying that you wait for him, he ran and quickly disappeared while you wait for him and saw that his crown was left behind so you quickly placed on your lap, waiting for him until he ran holding a flower crown made out of (f/f) (favorite flower) he sat beside you before smiling and carefully placing the flower crown on your head.

You had flushed red before saying thank you and placing his crown on his head, while he laughed in how your fave was so red and adorable.

Enderman-(En/n)

He didn't know how, but he got himself attached to you but he had found himself always coming back to watch over you. Sometimes he even wonders if he can let you stare at him because he sometimes feels hurt when you avert your eyes from him.

Once again you were averting your gaze from him and instead occupied yourself with making a flower crown using the flowers that was in your green house, you noticed that (En/n) had started getting more closer to you since he was practically just one block away from touching you and he sometimes give you more flowers even if you didn't ask any.

The flower crown was finished and you wrote a note and attached it on the crown before looking at the side and handing it to him, he blushed and took it before leaving a quick note of thank you and teleporting away.

Words:1182

I liked the part of (En/n) because I was just writing it without even giving it a second thought, but I'm pretty satisfied with the result, enjoy.

[ - _ - ]
( l - l )
[ l o l]