Another Meeting(Hostile Mobs)

Right, I won't be updating this as much because I'm completely focused to my other boyfriends scenarios because it's special to in its on way.

Creeper-(C/n)

It wasn't very long but the creeper that had stumbled at your house hadn't showed up since and you were relief to feel safe until a scream had made to your ears, quickly running towards the scream you found yourself with a scene where the said creeper is clinging on for his dear life on a tree with wild ocelots surrounding him. Sighing you shooed the ocelots away and C (that's his short cut name for creeper, because you don't know his name yet.) "I swear if you break anything I will not hesitate to give you to the ocelots, C gulped and nodded "I won't , I....I just wanted to....thank you." You looked over to him before sighing, "What do you want." He looked at the side before mumbling something you didn't quite hear, "What? Can you speak louder." "I-I want to be friends!" He blushed in embarrassment "Oh, that seems pretty out of character for you. Are you sure?" He nodded and you pulled him with you, "If you want to be friend's with me you must help me first."

--

You had led him towards an abandoned village and told him to place Tnt around the village, "I didn't know you like to blow things up." "Well, I don't but if it needs to be, I need to." C had already placed all the bombs around the village while he pulls you back, flicking the flint and steel together he set fire to the bomb and quickly ran and stayed behind a tree, the explosion was massive and it made a huge crater. "So...what's your name except from creeper?" "Well, just call me (C/n) (Creeper name, because creepers don't have names and I don't know any names to use. Your free to use anything as a creeper name.) "(Y/n)" you shake hands with him before thanking him and heading to the crater mining the ores that are visible.

Skeleton-Your free to name all the Mobs now, I'll be putting (S/n) (Skelly name)

You were planting in your backyard , planting the new melon seeds that you bought which costed a diamond. Those villagers sure are greedy, you fixed the small water stream that gave life to the crops when another arrow almost hit you on the head, getting really pissed you went inside grabbed your enchanted bow and arrows then headed for the shooter. The Skeleton didn't notice that you were behind him so when he did you had already pointed a ready to fire arrow at him, he quietly stared at you before you sighed and lowered your bow down but instead raised your hand to help him up because he had fallen down from the shock. He carefully took your hand before you pulled him up, he muttered a quiet 'thank you' while you opened your bag to give him one of your cloaks, you placed it around him, "give me a favor and return this to me when you return." "You leave here and once you've had enough you can return the cloak." He nodded while you turned around to leave."(S/n), th...that's my name." "(Y/n), now be careful out there." Your anger had already vanished because the skeleton reminded you of your older brother that died just a few months ago.

(S/n) watched you enter your house before grabbing his bow and arrows to head out.

Zombie-(Z/n)(Zombie Name)

You woke up to your brewing table and quickly looked over to your new friend that sat inside the big cage that you gave him, it wasn't a cage seeing that it had a bed some books and a small flower pot with a flower on it. "Good morning." You were t used to talking to anyone but you still wanted to because you were going to cure him, you stood up and stretched before giving him meat on a plate and another glass of water even if he doesn't drink it.

The zombie who was sitting on the bed was quietly staring at you before it made its way to the meat you have him, "You should eat and rest, I'll find a cure soon." You made your way to your closet and pulled out your lab coat while you took a certain potion, a weakening potion or so you thought, you made your way towards the door of the cage and unloocked it before you ran straight and quickly tackled the zombie on the chair and tied him around as quickly and carefully as possible. "This might hurt so bare with me for a bit." You used the injection to sip the potion then injected the potion on to his shoulder where the roots were, he seemed to grunt a few seconds ago when you pulled the injection out.