Chapter 1

I just got home from my photoshoot. I saw paparazzi surrounding the entrance to my house. I huffed and muttered under my breath. I pushed through them as they asked stupid questions like, "Are you quitting modeling?", "Are you pregnant?" "Are you secretly dating one direction member Niall Horan?" These questions are so stupid. I barely even know who that Neil guy is! I scoffed and walked past them into my home.

When I got home, I brewed myself some coffee and slid into my couch, shrugging off my coat. I turned on the TV to see some ridiculous rumours about me. This famous life is really starting to annoy me. Finally, I turned off the TV and rushed up the stairs to take a well deserved bath. When I got upstairs, I immediately took off all my clothes, leaving me in only my underwear and bra (of course from Victoria's Secret). I was about to take everything off, when I saw a flash coming from outside. Seriously? That was too far!!! I furiously shut the pastel blue curtains and ran to the bathroom.

When I finished my bath, I was stupid enough to forget my towel. I was completely naked, but decided to walk out anyway, since I lived alone. That's what I thought until I heard footsteps approaching my door. I quickly grabbed my pink, fluffy towel, wrapping it securely around me, and grabbing the nearest object next to me, which was a soft little teddy bear. Yup, that really wasn't going to help me. So, I braced myself for who it was and it ended up just being............

 My boss, Ms. Anderson.

Phew, that was close! But, I was still annoyed that I didn't have enough privacy to just take one, relaxing bath. That's all I ask! I need to talk her about this! "Kathrine!!! I need to talk to you about something." "What is it, dear?" "I don't know, I'm just annoyed with being famous. I just want to have kind of like a normal life for a seventeen year old girl like myself. I don't want the paparazzi to watch my every move. I need privacy!!!!" I noticed my harsh tone as Kathrine (Ms. Anderson, my boss) winced. "Sorry about that, but it's not only about privacy, but also I want to see if people will treat me the same if I'm not a famous, international model." "I understand that Barbara, but people will know who you are wherever you go. It would be the same if you went to a normal high school. People will recognize you. I understand that you need a break, but I don't understand how we can make this work..." "Don't worry Kathrine, I'll make it work. I have an idea. I'll explain you the secrets over the phone, but no one can know about this besides you and me. And, just tell the press I'm taking a vacation from my modeling career for about eight months. It's going to work. Please, Kathrine, please." "Okay, fine, but are you sure about this?"

"Definitely..."