Chapter 5

Recap:

I stared at the back of her head in shock as she walked away. I rushed to the bathroom, but realized that I should just wait until gym, because I have to change into my gym clothes anyway. And, plus, after gym, I like keep the same clothes on for the rest of the day. What? Don't judge me...They're comfy!!

After everything went down, I decided that I wasn't hungry anymore and tossed my sloppy joe in the trash. Then, I looked at the clock, really fifteen minutes until gym? This is the first time I actually want lunch to be over.

Three minutes later, I sat there by myself, and the sloppy joe on my shirt was really starting to stink. Just as I was about to get up and leave, Michael, from the bus, approached me.

"You okay?" "Umm, not really. I smell like sloppy joe and now my shirt's ruined," I pouted. Michael chuckled and said, "What happened?"

"One word, Krissy." "Wow, I can't believe she would do that! Wait, actually I can believe she would do that; she is so annoying!" "Ehh, I'm used to it anyway, it doesn't really bother me that much...the real thing I'm upset about is when I told Niall my secr- , umm, nevermind, it's too personal."

I felt like Michael could tell that I was lying, but being the good friend he was, he decided not to push it. "Okay, well anyway, I wanted to introduce you to my friend Sabrina! You girls talk while I head over to my buddy, Brody!" "OKAY!" we both yelled.

"Hey, girl, as you know my name's Sabrina, but you can call me Sabini or Sabs!"

"Hi, I'm Barbara!" When I finally looked up, I took in Sabrina's-i mean Sabini's-appearance.

She was really pretty. She had big brown eyes and medium length black hair. She wore a leather jacket paired with a muscle tank, ripped tights, and shorts, gold chains, and lastly a cap with the words SWAG printed across it.

She looked pretty intimidating at first, but when we finally started talking, I realized how funny, nice, and outgoing she was. All too soon, the bell rang signalling that gym was going to start any minute. "Sorry, Sabs, I got to go!" "Kay, later Barbeesha!!"

"Barbeesha?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah, I'm thinking of changing my name to Shaniqua! We could totally match!"

"Really?" I asked with an eye roll.

"What?I like those names!!" "Whatever, anyway, "Shaniqua", I got to go, bye!" "Bye girl!"

When I got to gym, I was pretty early, so I decided to take a shower in the locker room before anyone got there. I laid my clothes outside the shower and immediately got into the cool shower.

Suddenly, I heard voices coming from outside the girls locker room. "Just do it, Harry! We dare you!" The next thing I know, footsteps are coming inside the room. I instantly shut off the water and stayed quiet, sneaking my hand out and grabbing a towel. After I securely wrapped the towel around my body, I accidentally knocked down a bottle of shampoo.

I mentally cursed at myself and waited to hear if they would notice. What are they even doing in the girls bathroom anyway? "Whose there?" a certain Irish accent asked. I tightly closed my eyes and bit my lip, hoping they wouldn't find me. I quickly shot my eyes open, realizing how bad it would be if they found out my secret!

Moments later, an arm reached and snatched the shower curtain back. I yelped and pulled the towel tighter around my body. "Geez, why would just pull a girl's shower curtain back like that, you weirdo!" When I looked up, Niall looked worried.

That's when I realized that the guys would probably recognize who I really was, Barbie the Victoria's Secret Model. Poop! poop! poop!

The guys just stared at me and I uncomfortably turned away trying to shield my face, so they wouldn't recognize me. "Who are you?" Zayn asked. "Umm...can I just go and put my clothes on? What are you guys even doing here anyway?" It was their turn to be at a loss of words. "Umm..." they all said in sync.

I took that moment to rush out of the shower and into another part of the locker room keeping my head down, hiding my face. I quickly slipped underwear and a bra on, hoping that the boys just left. When I was just about to take my fake belly out of the tiny locker, I heard footsteps coming my way again.

"Seriously guys, what do you want?" I embarassly asked, searching for the towel again to hide my body, but unfortunately, I couldn't find it. "Come on, guys, let's just go, " Niall said nervously. Thanks, Niall, at least.

"We'll leave you alone if you show your face and tell us who you are," Harry said. When I looked up, they all stared at me, letting their eyes roam over my body. "Wait, your Barbie, the Victoria's Secret Model!" Harry said. Obviously, you'd be the one to know the exact names of Victoria's Secret Models, I thought.

"You're hot!" Louis yelled. Liam, then, smacked Louis in the head. My cheeks turned a deep shade of pink.

"So, what are you doing here anyway?" Zayn asked.

"Guys, can I just change first? Then you'll understand why." "No, I actually prefer what you're wearing right now," Harry smartly replied with a smirk. "Ughh! Seriously, get out.

Liam quickly pushed the boys out of the room, muttering an apology before heading out the door.

Oh my gosh! Gym is going to start in like five minutes! I got to get dressed! Quickly, I threw on my whole nerd outfit and combed through my hair. The boys have to know; they've already seen enough. This is the only way to get them not to gossip about meeting Barbie in the bathroom and all that jazz. I just hope I can trust all of them.

With that, I sighed and headed out the door, meeting the gaze of five confused, hot guys.

Author's Note:

Who do you guys ship Barbara with? What do you think will happen next? Comment down below! Anyway, thanks guys for reading my story!!

xx Eryn