Chapter 9

As soon as we got to the photoshoot, Niall was swept away by my gay friend who was also a makeup artist. Did I mention that he was single?

I giggled as Niall got dragged away, giving me a "you'll pay for this" look. I merely laughed and decided that I wanted to do my makeup myself. I quickly sweeped some soft, brown shadow over my lids, finishing off with benefit's "they're real" mascara. Lastly, I added some bronzer and a pale lip completed the look.

Then, I rushed into the dressing rooms, took off my clothes, and threw on a robe. Okay, so now, I need to get dressed. 

"Hi Kathrine!" "Oh, hello darling, today we will be doing a photoshoot for Vogue. You will be accompanied with a few other models as well!"

"Okay, what do I wear?" "You can pick any one of the dresses on that rack, if you may." "Okay, Kathrine, thank you so much!"

With that, I made my way over to the clothing rack. My hand first came into contact with a big, poofy pink gown complete with sequins. Okay, definitely not that one, I thought. The second dress was a bit too sophisticated for my taste. It was a long, maroon dress that reached my calves, complete with a velvet blazer.

The next dress was the one, I thought. It was a black leather dress that reached mid-thigh. It was really cute. I quickly grabbed it and slipped it on. IT'S PERFECT!!

When I was finally done, I rushed to Niall's station, to find my gay friend makeup artist dabbing foundation all over his face. Poor Niall! I thought, then silently giggled to myself.

When the makeup was done, my friend walked away waving to me, but not before winking at Niall. Niall shuddered, but being the gentleman he was, he smiled back.

Finally, I walked up to Niall to see him give me a "what did you get me into" face. "Oh, come on, it's no that bad! You look good," I exclaimed. "Really?" he stated.

"Come on! I'll help pick your outfit for you!" "You think that's something I want you to do?" Niall replied, smirking. "Smart a**!" I shot back, then walked over to his clothing rack picking the tightest, most uncomfortable outfit I could get my hands on.

When, he glanced at the outfit I picked, he glared and snatched it from my hand. "You want me to wear this? Is this even for a guy?" Niall asked.

"Who knows? And, who cares?" I calmly replied back. "NO! I will not wear this!" Niall answered back. "Come on, can you at least try it on? It matches my outfit!" 

"Okay, fine," Niall replied with a sigh.

When Niall finally came out, it actually didn't look as tight as it did on the rack. Well, the pants were pretty tight, but they were skinny jeans, so....whatever! He looked good, actually.

"Can I change now?" Niall asked, drawing me out of my stare. "NO!" I replied too quick. Oh my gosh, did I really say that to him? 

"Why not?" he asked whining like a baby. "Cause, you look hot, now let's go!" Niall blushed, and with that, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the photoshoot background.