Chapter 17

A/n
Idk wat i'm doing but figured i should update anyways :/
⚠️WARNING⚠️KINDA VIOLENT ISH... UMM... YE

     I introverted myself again. I stayed home from school, pretending to be sick. While I was under my blanket, I kept thinking about Mori. I missed him... Wait, WHAT?! I sat up in bed, feeling frustrated. I don't want to admit it, but I enjoyed the kiss. It still felt wrong though because we've technically had one date, and I don't remember anything from when we were little. I really don't want to go back to school, because I don't know what I'm gonna do about my situation or what I'll say when I see him, but then again, I can't keep isolating myself every time something confuses me.

I got out of bed, and out on my uniform. I called our limo, but he said he was stuck in traffic and couldn't get here for a few hours. I started walking to school since it actually wasn't that far away. I was almost there, when something hit me in the head, and everything went dark.

When I opened my eyes, I was tied up in a chair, and there were two figures talking with their backs turned towards me. I easily got out of the ropes, and looked around for a way out. This room looked familiar...

"Tell us where the money is, or we'll end you!"

I was here before... I remember. While I wasn't paying attention, I hit my foot on the leg of a chair, and muttered "Oww..." The two figures quickly tied me up in the chair again, and held a knife to my face. "Long time no see y/n Hitachin. Since we couldn't get the information we wanted last time, we brought you here again." the man with the knife said. "Are you ready to tell us where your family fortune is? Or do we have to force it out of you." the second guy said, pulling out another knife. "I don't know anything..." I started, but the first man cut my cheek, silencing me. I saw the blood drip down my arm, and felt dizzy. "Don't lie to us. We know you were trusted with the location of the fortune. Now tell us, or we'll make sure you don't make it out of here alive." I really didn't know anything. "Well if you kill me, then you'll never find out where the money is." I argued, trying not to show my fear. "We have other ways in mind, we just find it easier to get information from a helpless girl." Then, the phone on the table started ringing. One man went to get it, while the other kept a knife next to my head. A few minutes later, the guy on the phone motioned for the other to come over. I took the opportunity to go on my phone, and text Takashi. By the time they came back, I had sent the message, and turned off the phone. I cried out in pain as they made another cut on my arm. "What do you think you're doing! No one can help you, no one knows where this place is. If you try one more thing, we'll kill you!"

     After being asked the same question over and over again, and repeatedly being cut, Takashi burst through the door. By then, I lost most of my blood, and fainted.

A/n
Wellllllllllllll
I updated another crappy chapter :')
I'm at least gonna try to continue this book o~O