Swimming

(Smut at the end. You've been warned.)
Also, chapter goes out to awkwardlawliet for being the first to vote!

Hinata stared at his phone as he was walking him from Friday night practice. He recalled the events that had take place.

"Great Work everyone!" Daichi called out after everything was cleaned up and put away.

"And for doing such a good job this week, we've decided that we're taking a break from practice, and doing something else instead." Suga added.

"Like what?" Yamaguchi questioned.

"Like swimming!" Suga announced.

"Swimming!" Noya's and Tanaka's eyes lit up.

"Swim-ing?" Tsukki looked bored.

"S-swimming?" Kageyama shuddered.

"Swimming..." Asahi muttered. Hinata stayed silent. He liked to swim, but he wasn't an expert or anything.

"That's right. Swimming." Daichi confirmed. "We'll be going as a team, tomorrow. I'll send a group message later tonight with the details. Make sure to bring a swimsuit.

"Okay!" Everyone chanted. After everyone had changed, they all went their separate ways.

Hinata jumped back to the present as his phone beeped. He looked at it, reading the text from Daichi.

Meet tomorrow at the school at 8:30 a.m., Coach Ukai will drive us to the beach bring money for lunch.

"Oi, dumbass!" Kageyama tried snatching the phone, but Hinata pulled away at the last second. "Let me see dammit!"

"Not my fault your phone died!" Hinata teased. He then proceeded to read Kageyama the message.

"Great." The setter muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"Why are you so..."

"So what?"

"Apprehensious?" Hinata tried.

"Not a word, dumbass."

"Yeah, but I'm your dumbass." Hinata snuggled up next to Kageyama, and entwined his fingers with his boyfriend's. Kageyama didn't resist.

"You know, it's been almost two months since we started dating." Kageyama said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah." Hinata said. He noticed that they were nearing the place where they would split up. He felt sad, not wanting to leave quite yet.

"Well." Kageyama said when they reached the spot. "I guess this is goodbye."

"Yeah..." Hinata murmured, stepping closer, and getting on his tip toes. His lips locked with Kageyama's for a few seconds, a farewell.

"We'll have fun tomorrow, okay?" Hinata smiled.

"Yeah..." Kageyama scratched the back of his head. "It's just that..."

"Just what?" Hinata asked.

"Nothing. Goodnight Shōyō." Kageyama pecked him again before turning around and leaving.

"Goodnight Tobio!" Hinata called after him.

(The next day)

Hinata leapt out of bed, grabbing his bag he had packed the night before. He hurried downstairs, scarfing down his breakfast. His mother giggled at his rush, grabbing the car keys. Hinata followed her, and they drove to the school. Hinata arrived about fifteen minutes early, and waved goodbye to his mother. He skipped to the bus, boarding it, saying good morning to Ukai, who sat in the driver's seat.