The beginning (Prologue)

Years ago, a young Saiyan was born into chaos

Years ago, a young Saiyan was born into chaos. Her planet was minutes away to being destroyed, and her father was struggling to protect his planet.

The crying child(A/N:OOOOOH FNAF REFERENCE XD) was placed in the space pod, hoping Frieza wouldn't see her, but it was too late. "Zarbon, bring me the child," the tyrant ordered, and the green skinned man nodded. "Yes sir!"  Zarbon grabbed the Saiyan child, and brought her to Frieza's ship.

"D-Damn you Frieza..." Bardock growled as he saw his daughter being captured. He charged a final attack in attempt to save his planet, but it was no use. Frieza blasted a ball of energy to the planet, killing Bardock and almost all of the Saiyan race.

The infant saw the whole thing, from the energy charging to seeing her father's death right before her eyes. "Take the child to the ship, I'll observe her." Frieza ordered his men. "Yes sir!" Zarbon replied, and the man carried the frightened girl to a room.

"Its OK child, it's OK," he soothed the infant, hearing her soft cries as she called out for her father. The infant stopped as she starts to nod off, falling asleep peacefully.

(Sorry if short :T)